Ric Flair's angle.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

aznality

Reaction score
Ric is too old anyway. More likely in reality, he decided he couldnt wrestle anymore, so Vince came up with the storyline.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
"The next time you loose a match, your career is over!"

Why? Just why? There's no rhyme or reason for this. What's the point? What's Vince's explanation for this, besides just being a dick? Just like Johnny Divine never gave any info on why he was the X-Division traitor, the same thing applies to this. Explanations as to what someone's intentions are make the story sooooooo much better, but there's none here. At least Divine's case can be self-explained (Divine joins the "winning" team so that when the X-Division disbands, he still gets to keep his job), but not Vince's.

Why? Just why?
He doesn't want Ric to have a heart attack in the middle of the ring.

I think when Hogan gets done with this shit with his ho, he'll realize he has about 2 more years left in his career.

dadoria14

Reaction score
WrestleMania XXIV is expected to be the clumination of Ric Flair's retirement storyline and his final match in WWE.

Two names that have been discussed as possible opponents for Flair have been Mr. Kennedy and Shawn Michaels. It now looks like Shawn Michaels will be Flair's final opponent.

Two independent sources within WWE have confirmed that the current plan is for Michaels to end Flair's career and that Vince McMahon has already approved the match.

We will see what plays out in the coming weeks but that is the current scenario being discussed.

i really think it should be one of the younger guys beating flair and then getting a push...i dont really agree with it being micheals the one to end his career, especially since they have something going on between flair and kennedy