Ric Flair to appear at Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Bootista can't bloody wrestle.
Well, he's had good matches over the years. Granted he came back terrible against Del Rio, but he took part on the WM Triple Threat plus all those 6-person tag matches with the Shield, and it's not like he came off as terrible then. He's a fine performer for his age, and his promo work/overall demeanor (including the terrible outfits and slurring his words in promos) make him great to watch.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol

I'd be pretty cool if Flair, Hogan or Batista never came back again. Just because I genuinely cannot stand them.

I agree on Flair and Hogan, but not Batista. He's an excellent heel and as long as he's fitted into the right role (i.e. tapping out to Bryan and putting him over, reforming Evolution to put over The Shield, maybe even a very short face run to battle and lose to Brock Lesnar when he returns, etc.), he's an asset imo.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I agree on Flair and Hogan, but not Batista. He's an excellent heel and as long as he's fitted into the right role (i.e. tapping out to Bryan and putting him over, reforming Evolution to put over The Shield, maybe even a very short face run to battle and lose to Brock Lesnar when he returns, etc.), he's an asset imo.

Guess you have a point there.
Also, they don't need to give him scripts, by giving those to Dave, his promos are just meh.
Just watched Batista on NXT (back in June), that stuff was comedy gold.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I dont know why they keep putting him on tv :notsure:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I dont know why they keep putting him on tv :notsure:
He's someone even the 7 year olds would know...oh wait.

Reactions: Matt