Ric Flair pulled out of RoH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
In a last minute decision, World Wrestling Entertainment pulled Ric Flair from last nights Ring of Honor television taping in Philadelphia.

In a segment that will not be televised, Ric Flair came to the ring at last nights show to put over the company and its fans, but announced he was stepping down as commissioner to work for WWE. Before he left, he thanked everyone for their acceptance and support.

Double J

Reaction score
I normally don't deal with anything about RoH so wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the New, Rumor section. If it's in the wrong place can a Mod please move it.

Soulpower

Don't worry, its in the right place.

Personally, I don't mind Flair going back to ROH. I do however feel sorry for the people in Detroit and Chicago who boughts tickets to the upcoming shows, in large part to Flair's appearance.

Now there's a chance that those people won't see Flair, and that's just a shitty move on the part of Ric and WWE.

kraynor3

Reaction score
Well, it's sad to see Ric having to come out of retirement.

A poster boy for fiscal mismanagement.

Then again, you can't even give the top heel a back suplex without getting fired in the WWE, so the no contact style should be good for him.

Reaction score
I was excited to meet the "Nature Boy" in Toronto but is WWE going to let him show...? I'm kind of annoyed not that Flair was my main reason for getting tickets, I got tickets to see the best wrestling show today by far!

abcd842

juicy couture Clothing

Cheap Juicy Couture ,Juicy Jewelry,Cheap Juicy Couture Jewelry,Replica Juicy Couture Jewelry stores,Cheap Juicy Couture,Discount Juicy Couture,replica Juicy Couture