Ric Flair possibly Mentoring Miz?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Exactly, but the whole thing is the WWE does not want to abide by Flair's wishes in wanting to work with Dolph and instead they feel Flair and Miz should be back together, haha I wish they would realize what's actually best for business sometimes.
Or what people ACTUALLY want to see. But that's been a problem for years now.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Yes that is true..
For me though I'll never get what I actually want to see so I have to take the WWE for what it is.
WWE has most of the time impressed me when I had doubt. But to have Flair with Miz would make me waaaaayyyyy too unimpressed.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Fuck Flair.

I'd be cool with DZ and The Miz tag team, though.

And yeah, WWE would be stupid not to resign Ziggler.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I've heard these rumors, and... good grief, I'm happy I don't normally buy these rumors anymore because this sounds horrible. Didn't they try to do a protege angle with Flair and Miz a while back? Didn't it fail miserably? Damn it. Every time Miz put on a Figure 4 I cringed. He can be very good as a heel, yeah, but I don't see Flair as a heel these days. Don't need to put Flair with Miz and it wouldn't work. If he got with Ziggler it'd be alright.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'd prefer they just got rid of Miz altogether, tbh. The WWE need to accept the fact that DZ is over and stop jobbing the guy.