Ric Flair is awesome

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
Ric Flair really loves the wrestling business. He always goes out of his way to make his opponents look good. That match with Jay Lethal was one of the most entertaining matches i've ever seen in TNA. It reminded me of the good old days when Steamboat stripped Flair in the ring during their feud. TNA makes me proud to be a wrestling fan. I have so much respect for Ric Flair for helping these young guys get over.

Axis

Reaction score
It was great when Lethal beat him. Except that then he went and beat Lethal.

CMS

Reaction score
Yeah, helping him get over...because to have a manager beat Jay Lethal to get his win back just screams putting over.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Well on the other hand, Ric Flair won that match due to nothing but Williams so maybe that was to help Williams and maybe strike a feud between him and Lethal?

Double J

Reaction score
Well on the other hand, Ric Flair won that match due to nothing but Williams so maybe that was to help Williams and maybe strike a feud between him and Lethal?

Wouldn't surprise me...That would be TNA's plan. Push a guy into upper-mid / main event by feuding and beating a guy like Flair only for them to start him in a feud with the x-division champion. If this was 5 or 6 years ago then that would be great but as of right now the X-Division still isn't worth much.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
but as of right now the X-Division still isn't worth much.

yea and considering that the "defended every 30 days rule" is supposed to be active.. tna is clearly killing their own rules here because the last defense was like 2 ppvs ago against brian kendrick and were coming up on 3 ppvs ago... uhm thats alot more than 30 days and the title needs to be defended... TNA needs the old X division athletes like Jerry Lynn, Low Ki, and Daniels back but i doubt any of them will since Lynn asked to be released from TNA in the first place to go to ROH, Low Ki is probably going to land a ppv and raw/smackdown contract with wwe and i doubt daniels would come back after the shit he went through, being released after 8 years with the damn company just because hogan and bischoff "said so"...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
He's a great talker as a heel, but every time he does that thing in the ring that some people seem to interpret as "wrestling", I just cringe. The three moves he's still capable of performing are nice and all, but plain and simple, he has no place in the ring.

Double J

Reaction score
Low Ki is probably going to land a ppv and raw/smackdown contract with wwe

I'm gonna give you benefit of the doubt and say you mean he'll land a contract outside of NXT but just incase...

Low Ki
19.jpg

Kaval
Kaval+%28wwestalker.blogspot.com%29.jpg

Doomsday

Reaction score
He's a great talker as a heel, but every time he does that thing in the ring that some people seem to interpret as "wrestling", I just cringe. The three moves he's still capable of performing are nice and all, but plain and simple, he has no place in the ring.

The only place Ric Flair has is in the hall of fame and in a grave.