• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ric Flair Injured

Ric Flair missed this week's SmackDown taping due to a problem with his ear. According to one source, it's a chronic thing that he has been dealing with for several years. However; this time it was serious enough to keep him off TV.

PeepShow

^Actually, it doesnt sound to serious....lol. If hes had this problem for yrs, and has been able to keep going, its obviously not too serious.....

Hope he gets a good push sometime soon.

xtremebadass

wow, nothing keeps this guy from the ring, he withstands the test of time, but he is kept off tv because of his ear? This must be serious! Get well soon Naytch.

^^One thing is Death but that will never keep Hulk Hogan off TV because he is immortal.

Get well soon Nature Boy, I know you can still wrestle with the best of them and have a safe recovery.

the dark knight

he'll be back, even if he lost his leg or something. that guy breathes wrestling...

Nancy Di Loreto

Flair suffered an ear injury against the Ultimate Warrior (Who else?) about 10 or so years ago, and it still affects him today...

Y2JFan

I wonder if he ruptured his ear drum or something--I had that happen once on an airplane, and it hurt like hell. Also, a bunch of brown and red fluid came gushing out.
But that's not nearly as nasty as Flair's wrinkly old boobs.