Ric Flair Gives Away Booking Plans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
The Albany Herald caught up with Ric Flair at a signing at a Walmart yesterday. Flair claimed that he will be returning to the ring in September. Who will he be wrestling? "I don’t know for sure, but it will be either Sting or Kurt Angle. It just depends on whoever wins between them on Aug. 6. You got the scoop right there, brother." So, Flair is saying not only will he be back, but he will be in the TNA Title picture. Take that for what you will. You can read the whole story by clicking here.

So first Hogan and now Flair gives away spoilers. I hope Flair was just joking here though because I don't want to see Flair challenge for the title. Maybe a one off match if they build it up right but not a feud.

Lucky

Reaction score
Yeah i remember starting a thread about this a couple months ago when he said this.

Maybe he's just old and crazy now, of course this is TNA so who knows?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Most likely he is just old and crazy. No idea why he would say it though since it isn't going to impress TNA management. Plus he seems to be in their bad books at the moment anyway so I highly doubt he will get a title shot.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Great, lets see TNA let Flair have Angle pull his trunks down so we can see his 60 yr old man ass.

What a joke that would be.

rcoot93

Reaction score
old and crazy even if he gets a shot he wont win

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah he won't win the title if he gets a shot but I still don't want to see him get that title shot. Would like to see some new faces there like Morgan and maybe even Gunner having a title shot.