Rhodes feels he is ready for the World title.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Inbox? Considering joining NWO and Kliq too. You said ask Nazi, so we're waiting on her. Skype? Lol hell, every time I get on there shit's way out of hand.

Setting it up in June is fine, getting ready to join so my RB's can give you free wins again, Flacco > Montee Ball, and thanks for the usertitle suggestion.

anything for a friend. Pal. buddy. Guy. Fella.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Cody was definitely ready and deserving in 2011. But other guys caught on fire and he got pushed down the pecking order and his current character needs some salvaging. I'd say a face turn is in order. A well built face Cody who turns at the right time could get over well and he could be built as a strong up and comer. Then he could start the slow transcendance into the low/full main event scene

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He was ready a couple years ago, but now, there are too many people above him imo. They will need to repackage him to put him back on the level of Ziggler and such, as his character now is the most boring it has been in years. I really liked his hooded gimmick to be honest, and his dashing gimmick. Cody would be an awful face imo, keep him as a heel and repackage him as he's not a stranger to getting heat. It's much harder now in WWE to push a new face to the top of the pecking order as well, unless they catch on fire with the crowd like Daniel Bryan has.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think they burned through Dashing/Undashing waaay too fast. Both were good gimmicks and these days he's Brogue Kick fodder and his character is having a mustache, sad. Really hope they do good things with him.

Reaction score
Tbh he was ready a long time ago, and still is, he just needs a push and a good feud to keep him on championship level

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jack Swagger wasn't exactly the best thing ever when he one MITB

Completely different circumstances, they wanted the MITB winner from that year to just cash in and get out of the way for the PPV. Why they didn't just cancel the mania match however I have no idea.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Completely different circumstances, they wanted the MITB winner from that year to just cash in and get out of the way for the PPV. Why they didn't just cancel the mania match however I have no idea.
Not to sound like an 8 year old, but they didn't cancel Money in the Bank because that match is awesome :haha:

However I don't see how that results in Swagger winning, again he wasn't the best person that could have gotten the briefcase. Rhodes on the other hand has good in ring and good mic work, he was just unfortunate enough to get put on a jobber team with Sandow. Coming off the undashing gimmick he was pretty great.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Him, Sandow, and Barrett are the only ones that have a chance at winning anyways.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Him, Sandow, and Barrett are the only ones that have a chance at winning anyways.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Crayo somehow my messages duplicated, can you remove them please?