Rhodes feels he is ready for the World title.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Its a legit interview, but there are alot of options to be world champion.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He was ready in 2011, now he needs to be rebuilt before going near it. He's a good talent but he isn't ready as a character yet.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think Rhodes and Sandow are both ready to split and go their separate ways to do bigger and better things. They're a good makeshift team if their purpose is to give the weak tag team division one more team, but with the Shield holding the belts, you can forget about them getting a title shot, much less winning it. There's really little point to them remaining together at this point.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He was ready in 2011, now he needs to be rebuilt before going near it. He's a good talent but he isn't ready as a character yet.

This. Plus I doubt it's going to happen any time soon. He's way down in the pecking order... Bryan, Ziggler, Ryback, Orton, Punk, Sheamus, Miz, Shield.. etc. all heads and shoulders above Rhodes atm

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I really wish they did something with him that could lead him to the WHC, would be nice to see. But he's got to be rebuilt from the point he's in.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Yes! I've wanted him in the main event picture since Dashing Cody Rhodes.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I think he deserves a championship opportunity down the line. Unfortunately his character isn't being pushed nearly as much as other talent at the moment, but hopefully he'll get an opportunity down the line once Team Rhodes Scholars is over with.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
He's been ready to become a world champion in my eyes,he's one of the greatest assets WWE holds right now. Hopefully he'll get a world title push soon.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
He deserves to get his push, WWE should have done better with him on many occasions before.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He definitely has the potential to deserve it, and back in 2012 it was downright criminal that he didn't get a world title. Unfortunately he's been ruined non-stop since then and his performances haven't been as good either, which I can understand. Why would you give 100% effort when Creative has no interest in using you as anything more than the second half of a jobber tag team and the butt of mustache puns (and that's the best he's been given). They should give him a legitimate mid-card push and see how Cody reacts to it. If we get the Cody from 2011/early 2012, build him up to win Money in the Bank next year. But he shouldn't get any sort of big push until then, nice one Creative!

Reactions: pottsy946

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He definitely has the potential to deserve it, and back in 2012 it was downright criminal that he didn't get a world title. Unfortunately he's been ruined non-stop since then and his performances haven't been as good either, which I can understand. Why would you give 100% effort when Creative has no interest in using you as anything more than the second half of a jobber tag team and the butt of mustache puns (and that's the best he's been given). They should give him a legitimate mid-card push and see how Cody reacts to it. If we get the Cody from 2011/early 2012, build him up to win Money in the Bank next year. But he shouldn't get any sort of big push until then, nice one Creative!

i 100% agree, but he's a rhodes and it seems WWE is hellbent on fucking him over because of his brother/father. I know Dusty is in NXt, but i dont see him where he deserves to be in the company. Maybe im wrong.

I'm not giving rhodes the belt until id build him for a year, his characters have been bad, and people who love the dashing rhodes are on the right track....just thank god his lisp is somehow gone. He should hook Swag up.

Also learn to inbox/skype you southern mother fucker, join the Fantasy league D'z decided to setup in JUNE, and expect montee ball to be a badass. Lacy should work out ok.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
i 100% agree, but he's a rhodes and it seems WWE is hellbent on fucking him over because of his brother/father. I know Dusty is in NXt, but i dont see him where he deserves to be in the company. Maybe im wrong.

I'm not giving rhodes the belt until id build him for a year, his characters have been bad, and people who love the dashing rhodes are on the right track....just thank god his lisp is somehow gone. He should hook Swag up.

Also learn to inbox/skype you southern mother fucker, join the Fantasy league D'z decided to setup in JUNE, and expect montee ball to be a badass. Lacy should work out ok.

Inbox? Considering joining NWO and Kliq too. You said ask Nazi, so we're waiting on her. Skype? Lol hell, every time I get on there shit's way out of hand.

Setting it up in June is fine, getting ready to join so my RB's can give you free wins again, Flacco > Montee Ball, and thanks for the usertitle suggestion.

Reactions: Aids Johnson