Rhodes/DiBiase's Push Just Stopped

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

..... :gasp:

Yeah, they might fall out with each other and Orton might beat one of them up like the nasty man he is!?!?!?!

'Shocking!' :yikes:

vickymania

Reaction score
Rhodes and DiBiase got just one title shot for the Unified Tag Team Championship title..can it be a good idea that have them dominate MVP/HENRY over few matches and then again go in for a title match with 'JERISHOW"??

yes,maybe both in tandem can actually build a good storyline against 'JERISHOW'..it will mean that 2 'HEEL' teams are feuding against each other,but i think it can work out for 1 or 2 PPV's...

LKP

I can see Ted and Cody splitting up soon. And what better way that they could have done it is at raw at MSG this week? No wwe missed the boat there, both were in matches before raw tut.

Airfixx

^^^Why would they do that without a set-up just cos they were at MSG?

Rhodes and DiBiase got just one title shot for the Unified Tag Team Championship title..can it be a good idea that have them dominate MVP/HENRY over few matches and then again go in for a title match with 'JERISHOW"??

yes,maybe both in tandem can actually build a good storyline against 'JERISHOW'..it will mean that 2 'HEEL' teams are feuding against each other,but i think it can work out for 1 or 2 PPV's...

The PPV match they DID have stank because there was no heat... So I'd rather they didn't.

Turn the Harts face by having them get an upset win over Jerishow (they gotta be splitting in the wake of the SS WHC match) and then have THEM fued with Legacy for the titles and bring the whole "you're not the only ones born into this business" thing into play.

vickymania

Reaction score
hmm..sound slike a good idea..but Hart's getting the title's over Jerishow?? dnt thnk they are ready yet for that sort of a push..they are good but am not too sure about beating Jerishow..

Airfixx

All it would take is the right storyline, but like I say, ideally one that would turn the face either before or during the match. The very idea is to bring them up a level or two with the win over such 'big' opposition, so that they can be seen to be credible competition against Legacy, who are currently way more 'built up' than Tyson & DH.

MizMasta3000

Harts vs JeriShow > Harts vs Cryme Tyme every week on Superstars. IMO. Im sick of seeing THD vs. CT every week. There is no development of the so called feud and it is getting both teams' careers no where. Would be Good to see CT split up. JTG on his own and the worthless piece of shit Shad to tag with Slam Masta J

Airfixx

Yeah, JTG proved to me when working against Jerishow that he has a little something that might allow him to make a decent go of a singles run. As for Shad just get rid... He's shit.

D.Nuank

Reaction score
Rhodes/DiBiases Push Just Stopped

Connie and I are GOOD TO GO TO LUNCH Rhodes on the 15th. How does 1pm sound?

Sandy

xtremebadass

I was just gunna say...WTF HAPPENED TO TED AND CODY? lol

They were on the new Raw opening so WWE hasn't COMPLETELY forgotten about them