Rhodes and Kingston headed to SD?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Well, in his position, and with how over he was, it would have made much more sense to build him as a future star. Instead, they seemed to stall, and not be to certain with what to do next, when what they had to do was just continue the push. Just keep having him competitive in feuds. He didn't need to beat the big guys yet, but he needed to prove he could hang with them.

Reaction score
Kofi Kingston was the Flavour of The Month last year when he was feuding with Randy orton. I never thought highly of him. He will slowly go down to MVP/Carlito status in 2010.

Cody Rhodes i never think much of him but leaving raw will be good for him.

my question is i wonder if Batista will be moved to Raw as well. I doubt Cena/Batista feud is over.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
my question is i wonder if Batista will be moved to Raw as well. I doubt Cena/Batista feud is over.

I think Batista was moved to Raw automatically before WrestleMania. Much like Swagger moved to SD once he won the World title, Batista moved to Raw when he won the WWE title.

But Batista, rumor is, is finished with WWE now.

...god...

Reaction score
I'm glad about Kofi, he's already fueded with Jericho and it was good, why not do it again? Not only that, but I can finally see my dream fued, Kofi/Mcintyre.
ROFL! That would be just about the most boring feud possible in the WWE. You're fucking stupid, sorry. Btw, when did Kofi feud with Jericho? Don't even remember.

BOURNE >>> KOFI.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
ROFL! That would be just about the most boring feud possible in the WWE. You're fucking stupid, sorry. Btw, when did Kofi feud with Jericho? Don't even remember.

They feuded at Vengeance for the IC Championship. It was barely a rivalry tbh.

I really hope Rhodes doesn't fade away, and get booted off.