Rhino/TNA/WWE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JTG

Reaction score
It’s been confirmed that Rhino’s contract with TNA is set to expire Spring 2009.

- PWInsider.com

Rhino in TNA is good, but what he’s been doing lately is nothing compared to what he could be doing on SmackDown right now. I could see this going either way, but I hope he goes back to WWE and would love to see him re-team with Edge (and Christian).

Evil Austin

...NO! E and C at most but that is it Rhino can't use the mike he can barely do anything in the ring anymore besides botch and do a GORREEE! If TNA doesn't want to ren-ew his contract then no one will.

This Guy

Rhino being in TNA has been great for his personal life. Don't hear him getting into any stupid drunken brawls. So from a personal stand point I think TNA would be better for him. However I also think he gets misused in TNA. He's lost in the shuffle. But then again he was in the WWE too, and I don't see that changing if he goes back. I'd say Rhino should just stay with WWE....the only advantage to bringing Rhino in would be, since ECW restated, Rhino has been in TNA. They could have him show up and start right into a fued to determin an undisputed ECW Champion.

Soulpower

After reading the latest batch of Impact spoilers, it wouldn't surprise me if Rhyno is done with TNA.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think its funny that this has all transpired from the date when Rhino's contract is up! That means nothing! This is how rumours get started. Somebody says something from a piece of information that doesnt even say such a thing!

Adampro123

Reaction score
if rhino is done with tna soon i will be very happy. nothing against the guy personally but he bores the life out of me and i hate his attitude. i don't think he really has anything to offer and is just some old guy hanging around in TNA. he isn't in the status of the MEM and he isn't a TNA original. and IMO he isn't a great wrestler either.