Rhino throws chair into the audience at Hard Justice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Rhino said that he slipped when throwing a chair that accidently went into the crowd at Sunday's PPV. Although, he did throw a drink at a fan during the match on purpose.

Furthermore, they put a sign near the entrances that warns that you are entering the Impact Zone at your own risk.

source: tnawrestlingnews.com

----------------

HAHA! Thats funny, Rhino better be careful with them chairs lol

LKP

If he had hit someone, although unfortunate it would have been funny also if they had afull pint of beer haha spill it everywhere.

Reaction score
man i would love to have caught that chair man that would rock but lol at rhino

Travis40

He's a fucking nut, TNA should release him....WWE released him for getting drunk and going crazy at the WrestleMania 21 after party. He broke a vase and thew a phone at someone, he got fired the next morning. That goes to show how stupid he is...and I liked how the announcers at HJ were like "And the poison is in Rhyno's body". :roflmao:

Reaction score
LOL.... Damn that guy is crazy. I bet sooner or later he is gonna kill someone by mistake. I wouldn't trust being in the ring with him or anywhere with him.

Christian

Reaction score
ya lets release rhino because he accidentally threw a chair into the stands when it was supposed to go about 3 feet to the right of that

it slipped.

Travis40

The guy is mentally unstable...he really is...he got drunk and almost killed someone at the Wrestlemania after party. He could've killled someone at Hard Justice.

The Godfather

Reaction score
The guy is mentally unstable...he really is...he got drunk and almost killed someone at the Wrestlemania after party. He could've killled someone at Hard Justice.

And so your a psychiatrist now? Honestly, the guy slipped on accident and missed his mark, it's not like he woke up that morning saying "hey let's throw a steel chair into a big crowd of people". Seriously the amount of people on this forum that jump to conclusions too quickly must be in the hundreds. Rhino's a maniac because he fell when throwing a chair, send him to the looney bin at once I say!...Fucking twat

Oh, and P.S. Randy Orton also trashed a hotel room if I recall correctly, Orton must be a raging lunatic.

gashface

Reaction score
Are you guys blueberries? Plenty of people have too much to drink and act violently, though I see why WWE would have fired him with that particular incident, Wrestling is a fighting sport, so what if he gets a bit carried away and accidently throws a chair futher than he should.

Markz

Reaction score
lol, there's your sports memorabilia!

C4

LoL.. This is typical Rhino he is not carefull at times. Imagine if some fan would have got hurt and yeah a big "LOL" on those signs outside the Impact Zone saying "you are entering at your own risk".
Damn TNA Damn.