Rhino is a booker aswell

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

I just watch Impact and Fuck that show flat out sucked, 7 Matches, 6 match under 5 mins and m/event probably 6-8 mins....

But my:disgust:

was the Rhino segment, who does he think he is a Booker.. I dont get how he can book a match that fast, i thought Jimmy was the booker..

Some more weak booking by tna, i guess

chessarmy

This makes no sense at all. You are complaining that a wrestler "booked" a match, something that happens all the time in pro wrestling

1chiban

Reaction score
Chess has a good point - JBL booked himself into a freakin' world title match on Raw FFS

McLovin

Reaction score
It shows a wrestlers dominance over the brand imo, if someone like Shannon Moore did it, then I would argue with it.

Beer Money Army

Chess has a good point - JBL booked himself into a freakin' world title match on Raw FFS

But when your world champion you have more lear way...to choose your defends, but the CEO/GM still has to apporve it...

alot of it happens.. It shouldn't really, i see it as a lazy way, because there the wrestlers, there not there to book match that's for GM/CEO

The Ripper

Reaction score
This makes no sense at all. You are complaining that a wrestler "booked" a match, something that happens all the time in pro wrestling

That is a fair point but usually when wrestlers book a match themselves the company waits then later in show announces it official and shows graphics for match. But TNA had Rhino make the match and then the next thing West And Tenay say it is official and they cut to graphics.

But there is no point criticizing TNA's booking of this when they booked what should be a solid ppv match

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No, this is wrong imo. Because not only did Rhino book the match, he set the stip that the fans decide. He should not be able to set the stip. That's just ridiculous. Where was Jeremy Borash when all of this was happening :shifty:

dstebbins

Reaction score
Boo fucking hoo. You know what, all your bitching and moaning is meaningless because you're going to tune in next week anyway. If you really hate this angle that bad, fucking don't watch TNA. It's that simple, there is no gray area. There is no half-way. You either watch a show or you don't. That's all that matters from a business standpoint.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So we aren't allowed to discuss things then? Wow, wtf are you doing on a wrestling forum then? Sorry for discussing something that happened. Next time I'll just not say anything at all, and leave this section to die.

Dumbass.

Nikhil

Reaction score
I don't see what was wrong with Rhino setting up a match. It's usually informal until Cornette "officially" books it.