Rhino and Taylor getting "Wilde?"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
By that, I mean do you think they could be teasing a love angle between Rhino and Taylor Wilde? I mean, his wife did leave him for his drinking, so he is single, and if Wilde is married, they've never made any mention of it, so it would work.

Discuss.

Beer

They already have had two of those angles in about three months.

chessarmy

I don't think so. It will probably just stay as friendship angle, Rhino just doesn't seem like the right guy for a love angle and I don't think it would really amount to anything

Hometown Kid

Her face is a little weird...She's no Gail but she's still pretty hot. :eek:

A love angle with Rhino? :nonono: Never happening.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^^^LOL at SP, I don't find Taylor hot at all... I mean sure she has some nice titties but that face of hers is weird looking. Sorry Chess but brown paper bags don't look too bad on her, now that Salinas is out of TNA it's all about VELVET SKY!!!!!

Jayfunk

Reaction score
they have tag once! lets not get carried away

Enigma22

Reaction score
i cant imagine rhyno in a love storyline so i dont think it would be too good...