Rey Mysterio

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

humankiller99

Reaction score
You don't see the problem with that? How could they have a mask vs. mask match with:

Rey-Mysterio-143---Blue-and-Black-background-Photofile-Photograph-C11815766.jpeg
vs.
kane.jpg

???????????????

no u dont get it. i mean if rey loses, he takes off the mask. if rey wins, kane has to put on the mask.. see what I mean? though I doubt this shit will happen cuz wwe SUCKS

Airfixx

no u dont get it. i mean if rey loses, he takes off the mask. if rey wins, kane has to put on the mask.. see what I mean? though I doubt this shit will happen cuz wwe SUCKS

...The idea sucks, more like. You actually WANT that to happen?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well i for 1 Don't want a mask stip match so i really hope that isn't the end product of the Kane/Rey story to come. And I also really can not see any benefit or point of Kane putting the mask back on. Also i can not see the point for Rey taking his off IMO i don't think that will achieve anything either. Kane should stay unmasked and Rey masked.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Unless Kane has Rey captive somewhere, Rey has many more mask.

Kane having Rey's mask was really pointless imo unless he took one of his mask to let Rey know he's coming for him.

R3ll1K

Reaction score
so how do u all explain the whole "is he alive or dead" stuff....thats wat im confused about

The Rated R CMStar

What I can think of is that Kane has Rey Mysterio captive, kidnapped or something. That would also explain, kayfabe speaking, why Rey Mysterio out of a sudden just disapeared.

Moonlight Drive

^^That actually sounds like a very logical explanation. It covers all the bases, and I supposed we could have Adamle or someone go backstage and in Kane's locker room Rey could be locked up in some secret passage dungeon or something lol

phantomgerald

Imagine Rey returning to Raw wearing Kane's old mask, seemingly in a daze. He suddenly turns vicious and attacks his opponent with a chair, completely decimating him. Kane comes out laughing. Raw ends.

Yup that's how I think he'll return, after that I think it'll just turn lame with Rey becoming Kane's pet before fighting the curse and reurn back to his old self.

drewH

Reaction score
Have you even see Rey Mysterio's unmasked?

R3ll1K

Reaction score
Imagine Rey returning to Raw wearing Kane's old mask, seemingly in a daze. He suddenly turns vicious and attacks his opponent with a chair, completely decimating him. Kane comes out laughing. Raw ends.

Yup that's how I think he'll return, after that I think it'll just turn lame with Rey becoming Kane's pet before fighting the curse and reurn back to his old self.

wow would i love to see that...that would be amazing

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I would like to see jericho vs mysterio that would be a great fued.