Rey Mysterio

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Technically speaking, this angle makes NO SENSE what so ever. So i mean, so point to arguing over whats going on. Kane and Rey were in the E for about 10 years together, and all of a sudden Kane is tormenting Rey?

Personally i think it would be good if Rey gave Kane the mask to fool Adamle. Thus creating a Rey/Kane alliance. Well, i think that would make the most sense.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^That'd be a decent idea but there would need to be a reason for Rey fooling Adamle and forming an alliance with Kane though imo. I honestly don't know where they ae going with this as there are several different ways it could go but as long as it doesn't end up like HurriKane then I'm happy.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Knew Rey would get lost being on RAW, there's no room for him right now. Don't know where this feud is going but it is interesting, wait till the feud's over. Wonder who'll be outta the loop earlier.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
In the end, it'll make Rey not look like the bitch he was on SD. I have a feeling that Kane will cut a promo asking Rey to take his mask off, and it all ends with a big stip match.

the fishy fish

Reaction score
Technically speaking, this angle makes NO SENSE what so ever. So i mean, so point to arguing over whats going on. Kane and Rey were in the E for about 10 years together, and all of a sudden Kane is tormenting Rey?

Personally i think it would be good if Rey gave Kane the mask to fool Adamle. Thus creating a Rey/Kane alliance. Well, i think that would make the most sense.

But why would they try to fool adamle? and a Kane and Mysterio feud wouldnt make sense. Rey has been a face all his career in WWE and to turn heel without any warning doesnt make sense.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
prob mask v mask on RAW or at unforgiven.. BLEHHH

You don't see the problem with that? How could they have a mask vs. mask match with:

Rey-Mysterio-143---Blue-and-Black-background-Photofile-Photograph-C11815766.jpeg
vs.
kane.jpg

???????????????

Airfixx

@ FISHY:

We don't need a "warning" (some call stuff like this a "suprise"! LOL) - This angle will be fleshed out... Surely only THEN does is it justified to say it doesn't make sense....

Travis40

You don't see the problem with that? How could they have a mask vs. mask match with:

Rey-Mysterio-143---Blue-and-Black-background-Photofile-Photograph-C11815766.jpeg
vs.
kane.jpg

???????????????

If Mysterio wins, Kane has to put his mask back on. If Kane wins, Mysterio takes his mask off...Rey wins and ends the fued w/ Kane getting his mask back.

Airfixx

Can someone PLEASE explain to me the point of Kane wearing his mask again?

Moonlight Drive

^^It's not the mask, it's the symbolism I think. They want to see the 'old' Kane, when he was the burnt guy under the mask. I don't think it's so much the mask, just what it represents in Kane's character

R3ll1K

Reaction score
basicly kane needs to turn into the monster hey once was and the mask will help him is what hes tryin to say...atleast i think lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How in the hell does putting a mask on make him a monster? Him being booked like a monster makes him a monster. When he took the mask off in 03 he became an absolute monster. That's right when he took the mask OFF.

OK, now I have that sorted, let's think of this from a storyline perspective. How does Kane putting the mask back on make any sense? And don't give me this emotional scars bullshit, because he has had the mask off for five years now.

Airfixx

@ HBK & R3ll1K :

....I understand the percieved symbolism of the mask (even if as BKB states he turned into way more of a psycho when he took it off in '03), but that doesn't address the question of why he'd actually start wearing it again.

Ok, he looked cool, sinister or whatever ya choose to say, but ultimately it's his behaviour that defines his character.

Austin_316

Reaction score
Well with what happened on Raw this past week with Kane having Rey's mask this might be the start of a fued. Now at the moment i see Kane as a good guy so why they have decided to make him all crazy again is beyond me unless they are changing him back to the monster.

I believe the writers should introduce Kane in a new way with him becoming more deranged by having him use his mask again which has magical powers so he goes on a run winning a lot of matches like he once used to.