Rey Mysterio

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So ever since Rey Rey has come to Raw, he has competed once, defeating Santino Marella. Since then he has been unheard from, completely gone from the show. It could be because he is recovering from injry, but they would have had him at least cut some promos imo. Instead it seems to me that Rey Rey is lost in the shuffle.

I thought Rey would be moved to ECW if anywhere in the draft. Although when he was drafted to Raw I was still thinking he could have some feuds, and make an immediate impact. That hasn't happened, because as I said earlier, Rey has been gone. There are so many good feuds Rey can have, so I really hope that he gets the chance.

Thoughts?

J

Yea I'm pretty sure it's still from injury. I thought he was supposed to come back for longer. But like you said why not have him but promo's while he heals.

Airfixx

I think he'd have been 1st choice for the IC belt had the E not gone for approach of using all fresh champs for the post draft-Raw.

Rey with any kind of gold has to = $$$s and he's never gonna break into THAT ME scene.

seX-Power

With the promos I don't know why he isn't cutting any, maybe the WWE want us to forget about him for a little bit and then return him in a big official way, idk

R3ll1K

Reaction score
well i hope they bring him back soon and when they do i hope its a big return caz he is one of the top wrestlers imo and i personaly like watchin him wrestle

CenaMark54

Honestly, there is no room on Raw for him right now so why rush him back. The top stars are all involved in fueds.

If or when Jericho wins the belt in a few months, Rey will probably have a brief main event feud with Jericho and do the job a few times.

Airfixx

^^^Didn't think of that.... Blessed are the times when smaller guys hold the world title! :eek:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I was thinking for a long time that there would be a Mysterio vs Batista feud for around the November-December. That's the only thing I see Mysterio doing that would make sense. The feud with Jericho sounds good too.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well Rey hasn't got nothing there for him in his level on the card (anywhere from Midcard-ME) atm but I could see him feuding with JBL and Y2J before permanantly taking a backseat in the midcard where I reckon he'll have a pretty good feud with Burchill for the IC title (hoping Burchill wil have it by October) but maybe we will see another Rey/Orton feud if Orton comes back soon enough...

chessarmy

He's still recovering from injury. Honestly, I wish they could have kept him on Smackdown! he doesn't belong on RAW, and Smackdown! is where most of his fans are

R3ll1K

Reaction score
He's still recovering from injury. Honestly, I wish they could have kept him on Smackdown! he doesn't belong on RAW, and Smackdown! is where most of his fans are

he def belongs on raw...hes a great wrestler and he deserves to be on the awesome that is raw

Reaction score
Yeah, he belongs in RAW because he could have more feuds and shit. Rey is getting boring now all he does it get injured, i dont think his return is that big.

ace-phenom

Reaction score
I agree with you, but it's Kane, he had Mysterio's mask inside the unrevealed bag, so i think kane put mysterio through from what happend to kane in his early life, getting scarred...

Beer

Urmmm..... NO! Kane did sumin to Rey. Taker did all those things to Kane in his early life. And doyou honestly believe WWE would do sumin like that. It is like saying that all the time Funak is the one who was Taker's brother. It is just out of place. And you are getting annoying. You keep on bringing this up in random places. There is a thread for this. And this is a week old. Bad is Bumpng, Bumping is Bad.

Reaction score
Urmmm..... NO! Kane did sumin to Rey. Taker did all those things to Kane in his early life. And doyou honestly believe WWE would do sumin like that. It is like saying that all the time Funak is the one who was Taker's brother. It is just out of place. And you are getting annoying. You keep on bringing this up in random places. There is a thread for this. And this is a week old. Bad is Bumpng, Bumping is Bad.

Can you say Something or Somethin? Jesus fucking H. Also, learn to type, 12-year-old.

I think Kane "did shit" to Rey and made him scarred and tortured like he was. It would be a good angle as maybe Rey could be "under Kane's wing" in a way. Maybe like Raven's flock. Kane could get more and more people to return, like D-Lo. bring back another bag with a chest protector.