Rey Mysterio? Will he return to the Main Event?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Chances are...yes.
Do I hope he does...hell no.
I really couldn't stand him with the title around his waist. I hate the whole underdog bullshit...please... a guy who weights what he does against people like Batista, UT, Edge...ect....ugh.

Qwake

Well look at AJ Styles, he was an X-Divisioner and is small and alot of people liked him as Champ and thought he could have won the title and he did. Samoa Jow started in the X-Division and hes champ(he is a good champ and big though). Alot of Crusierweights/X div could win and should win.......I think Rey was good with it but he shouldnt win the title again :(

wwerko619

Reaction score
He will return with a straight push at the World Title. SmackDown honestly needs him right now, they keep having the same matches if you havent noticed, Edge and Taker, Taker and Batista, Batista and Edge.

Mysterio will get a title shot probaly his first step to return.

Airfixx

Rey is over enough to just drop straight back into a slot in the upper-midcard, but I don't see him gunning for the WHC.

@ Mike Raw... Dude, Rey was actively competing through the summer 07 right up until No Way Out 08, so no, he hasn't been 'out' since October 06 and he's not been out anywhere near 2 years (consecutively or collectively)