Rey Mysterio Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wouldn't mind that either to be honest, though I'm convinced that'll be Jericho. Is it just me or is coming in #30 and not winning it an anti-climax for returning winners? I prefer the #30 winners (surprisingly only been 1 or 2 hasn't there?).

2 have won it Undertaker and Cena from #30 it's the same amount who have won it from 1st entry bizarrely.

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm convinced that'll be Jericho.

I'd actually love Jericho to come in much soon than #30, but we'll see.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
TheNova said:
I'd actually love Jericho to come in much soon than #30, but we'll see.

I personally don't care where Jericho comes in, but if or when he does, he has to win. Ruins his whole persona if he enters and loses (gets eliminated). The scenario of him coming down as #30 with an empty ring and winning it by default make me mark my tits off.

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah, he must be the winner if he's in, no point other wise. Although Jericho and Rey Mysterio, the last 2 in the rumble?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
TheNova said:
Yeah, he must be the winner if he's in, no point other wise. Although Jericho and Rey Mysterio, the last 2 in the rumble?

Wouldn't mind that at all as long as Jericho wins. Though, might make Rey look a bit bad lol. Who took Rey out kayfabe wise again?

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
If Rey eliminated Del Rio on his return, I think that should be the feud over with.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Del Rio vs Rey again? This will be the third feud in what a year? I'm still hoping they team at some point.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Del Rio vs Rey again? This will be the third feud in what a year? I'm still hoping they team at some point.

That's what i'd want. They feud for the last time, ends at Wrestlemania and then ADR basically gives Rey respect (he'll go over Rey, but shake his hand at the end) and they form a tag-team. Boom :)