Rey Mysterio Pulled From Tour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He's done for. He's not reliable, they can't take his character seriously. He's on his way out. My guess is he'll be done with the wwe soon, or rather they will be done with him. They have Sin Cara to take over the mask gimmick so really, they are just going to start putting him over and slowly slip Rey under the rug.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not likely just yet, why yes Rey has lost some interest, people would rather see Rey then Cara, and Rey is much more reliable then Sin Cara. Rey doesn't botch as much and has lots of experience in the WWE, as oppose to Sin Cara who is still unfamiliar with the WWE style and botches a lot and may cause an injury. Currently I would pick Rey over Cara just for that reason. After Sin Cara learns the WWE way more, then they should get Rey out, until then have Rey mentor him and show him around, in ring and out still, since they can work well together.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
nWo Shawn Michaels said:
Not likely just yet, why yes Rey has lost some interest, people would rather see Rey then Cara, and Rey is much more reliable then Sin Cara. Rey doesn't botch as much and has lots of experience in the WWE, as oppose to Sin Cara who is still unfamiliar with the WWE style and botches a lot and may cause an injury. Currently I would pick Rey over Cara just for that reason. After Sin Cara learns the WWE way more, then they should get Rey out, until then have Rey mentor him and show him around, in ring and out still, since they can work well together.

I certainly would pick Rey or Sin... As you said, he has way more experience but lets be real... WWE care about experience?

:pity:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Nope, but who makes more money off merchandise :pity: the little 619 one does