Rey Mysterio Pulled From Tour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
WWE announced that Rey Mysterio has been pulled from this week's SmackDown Tour in Cairo, Egypt due to his recent illness. The illness has prevented Mysterio from competing since last week's episode of RAW. It was announced this past Monday night that Mysterio and Sin Cara will face Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes in the finals of the tag team tournament on next week's episode of RAW.

- Ted DiBiase Jr. has been added to this week's tour of Egypt.

Sauce

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Egyptian people waiting for Rey, getting DiBiase. :lol1:

I actually lol'd a little. Sorry to see Mysterio ill though. Hopefully he'll be back on Raw soon.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I wonder what will happen if he's not fit for next weeks Tag-team final.

Replacement partner maybe? If they're going to lose it's not going to make a difference, and they can still say Rey & Cara are an undefeated tag team.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Replacement partner maybe? If they're going to lose it's not going to make a difference, and they can still say Rey & Cara are an undefeated tag team.

Good point. Knowing WWE it would be Truth and Cara. :dawg:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol if he's actually out because he failed another drug test :dawg: