Rey Mysterio Possibly Returning To WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
"According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, friends of Rey Mysterio that are in WWE think it is a matter of time before he returns to the company and leaves Lucha Underground.

The big question would be if he returns before or after season three of Lucha Underground, which is reported to begin production in March, with a premiere this September. "

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
He ain't coming back, although the last time I said that about ADR, he came back. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Rey I can see coming back just because he liked the WWE... ADR didn't care for it yet came back. Also, kids like Rey... Or liked? Do you even remember him? lol

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
I think he will come back to have one final run before he hangs up his boots. I can't see it being a success though and it would yet again seriously hamper the new generation movement in terms of Kalisto who is receiving a big push up the ladder at the minute. It's the kind of thing WWE keeps making the mistake of doing bringing back old legends for a temporary deal and then giving the new blood a back seat. It does so much harm to the company in my opinion. I really fear for the future of wrestling if this kind of thing continues....

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Rey's various knee injuries would probably keep him sidelined most of the time just like the last time he was with the company. They'd probably want him back mainly so he could pass the torch to Kalisto and officially christen him as the greatest luchadore/mexican superstar/whatever of this generation.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
SO EXCITED TO SEE A MIDGET BOUNCING OFF THE MIDDLE ROPE TAKING OUT GIANTS

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
REY VS BIG SHOW WRASSLE MERNIA 2016 MAIN EVENT!!!!