Revolutionary Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
REVOLUTIONARY CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
August 6th, 2008
James Gards pulls up to his house in his new Bentley, he was quite the rich man but still he had to catch his one desire, he was the owner of the largest wrestling collection ever heard of. Raw was just about to start, and although in its dismal state he still loved to watch it. Just the thought of owning his own company was something he could drool over and this could be the right time. Although he had the money he just had something that plagued him but he still did not have the connections so it was just the dream he had.

August 10th 2008
One thing changed about his dream in the previous 4 days, someone had given him a call. One important call had changed his life from someone by the name of Paul Heyman. He was interested in getting back into the wrestling business and they both knew the wrestling business, so why not beat the WWE at their own game. They arranged a meeting for 4 days time.

August 14th 2008
Typing away on his desktop, as fast as he can, Gards hears a familiar ring at his doorbell as he gets up and quickly answers it, allowing Paul Heyman to step in.

Paul Heyman:
James, thanks for having me here.

James Gards:
No Problem, you might just be making my dream come true. Make yourself feel at home.

Paul Heyman:
Thanks again, I hear you have a huge wrestling collection here.

James Gards: Yeah including a lot of the old ECW Stuff.

Paul Heyman:
Well, lets sit down and talk about why I am here.

Both James and Paul walk into the lounge room where the computer is sitting still one while they sit opposite each other and James leans in over a glass table.

James Gards: Listen Paul, I have been inspired by your old ECW stuff and what the WWE did to the name is a disgrace. I want a new name and new focus to show everyone what wrestling can really be. Not what WWE puts on, forcing everyone to watch this with no better alternative, we can be that alternative.

Paul Heyman:
I agree it is becoming unbearable to watch but seriously what is up with becoming the alternative.

James Gards:
With the money I have saved and I am making, then I hope you can use your 'connections' to get some superstars to fill out the roster.

Paul Heyman: Even though I have severed most of my wrestling connections.

James Gards: We both know that is a lie Paul. Everybody knows this is what you have been waiting for.

Paul Heyman: No it isn't James, I have been waiting for something bigger then this. You need to learn that just calling me up like that won't get my instantly interested, show me what you have planned.

James anticipating a response like this gets to his feet and walks over to the computer, he takes out a piece of paper from the draw, before walking back and handing it to Heyman. Paul reads it over and smiles, he can't believe how detailed what he is reading is.

James Gards: So...

Paul Heyman:
This is nice, very well done.

James Gards: So you in?

Paul Heyman:
I like what I am seeing, so I am going to have to say I am in, I will call in a few favors tomorrow. Any ideas on the budget?

James Gards: 5 to 6 million but I will go slightly higher if needed.

Paul Heyman: You have done no financial planning for this have you?

James Gards: Well no not really.

Paul Heyman: Let me call a friend who knows a little something about money.

James Gards: What finances do we need first, I might be able to handle it.

Paul Heyman: Contracts and such are expensive James, well we will discuss it later, I have to run.

With that Heyman and Gards get up and shake hands before Heyman leaves and Gards is left there thinking.

August 19th 2008

'WWE would like to announce the releases of Paul London and Jamie Noble, we wish both men the best of luck in their future endeavors. '

Paul Heyman contacted Gards and faxed him over an estimated list of expenses which Gards assured him that he would be able to handle the financial area, even investing some of his own money as well as looking around for some sponsors.

August 21st 2008
Paul Heyman has officially contacted the owners of former ECW arena in the Hammerstein Ballroom who are interested in running another wrestling show, much to the happiness of both Paul Heyman and James Gards who are that much closer.

September 9th 2008
WWE would like to announce the releases of the following:
Charlie Haas
Kenny Dykstra
CM Punk
John Morrison
Harry Smith
TJ Wilson

We wish them the best in their future endeavors

September 10th 2008
Rumors are circulating around to say that the recent WWE releases are because of a large amount of higher up wrestlers complaints in the locker room. Many of these superstars have no history of bad behavior so it seems whatever they did must have been bad enough to lead to Vince releasing his top star.

September 30st 2008
More news has come with both big stars Adam Copeland(Edge) and John Cena with circulating rumors neither have chosen to renew their contracts due to the releases of young potential superstars, both are big backstage and sick of the politics that are played with the bigger stars. Stories are that they will both come out of contract around December but nothing is for sure.

October 3rd 2008
“I bet the WWE regret releasing those stars nowâ€￾ those were the words used by Paul Heyman in an interview with The Sun. Nobody knows exactly what these mean but it could mean something along the lines of a new company being born.

January 1st 2009
It is official. Paul Heyman has began a new company, announced around the wrestling world first during a major press conference where Kurt Angle, Bobby Lashley, John Cena and Adam Copeland all came out from behind a curtain wearing RCW shirts. This came as a massive surprise as everybody was shocked at this announcement. What was going to happen now was a mystery but there was some stuff leaked. WEDNESDAY NIGHT CARNAGE! It will be airing on the CW network for 2 hours as Revolutionary Championship Wrestling will put on a show to be proud of.

January 7th 2009

XBOX signs on to sponsor the Revolutionary Championship Wrestling in a massive announcement on RCW.com while rumors are circulating about the roster and who will be on it, will anyone else be poached from the WWE roster. What will happen when Wednesday Night Carnage airs live Wednesday the 28th of January, anticipate it!

ARE YOU READY, YOU BETTER BE CAUSE WE ARE COMING

----------------------------------------------------
CarnageLogo.png

Staff:
General Manager(On Screen): TBA
Commentators: Jason Bradshaw and Luke Roberts
Announcer: Michael Baret
Backstage Interviewer: Jasmine Richards

Roster:
Edge
Kurt Angle
John Cena
Bobby Lashley
Brian Kendrick
Paul London
CM Punk
John Morrison
Elijah Burke
Low Ki
Jamie Noble
Kid Kash
Rob Van Dam
Chris Masters
Carlito
Matt Sydal
Charlie Haas
Shannon Moore
Ken Doane
TJ Wilson
Harry Smith

Pay Per Views
Adrenaline Rush(January)
Unforgettable (February)
Shock Waves (March)
Have No Mercy (April)
Justice (May)
Detonation (June)
Ultimate Showdown (August)
Vantage Point (October) (Home of Vantage Point)
Power Trip (November)
Cyber Shock (December)

seX-Power

Well, good luck, but it's not like I've never said that before.

I think I've seen BTB's before done with Heyman so there goes the real originality. Realistically I don't know whether Edge/Cena would leave the company for any reason. But otherwise, the roster is alright, you have planned this out and there is definite potential. I'll probably be reading.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
ARE YOU READY, YOU BETTER BE CAUSE WE ARE COMING
Carlton inspired FTFW :eek:.

Anyways Gards, nothing out of the ordinary but it is good to see that you are back, and I hope that you stick with this for once. Damn, this is getting repetitive :p.

CT Styles

I was looking around the last couple of pages of BTB and began wondering when you'd come back with another. Nothing separating it from any of the others you've produced but maybe this is the one you stick with, let's find out.

-TJ-

Gards, you're quietly sneaking up on me for the prestige title of "Most btbs started in IWF" Hope you have a great run with this.