Revelations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
LOL, at this forum. We have no life losers such as myself making alt. accounts for no reason.

The poster above me seems ridiculous.

PunkBitch, is well being the nerdy BTB 'jock'.

& EJM actually believes he's cool? Last time I paid any attention to the social aspect of IWF you were hated, and judging by the comments above you still were.

He's actually a PunkBitch? said:
Anyway, was your alt black as well?
:laugh: before you try to be witty & smart, I suggest you get your facts straight. I was never "black" you dumb fuck. I smoked for a short period of time, and then everyone, well the Aussies, thought I was BSing because MikeRaw said I put on some lbs. And lol at the BTB comment, sorry I didn't make PunkBitch's BTB standards.

Oh smite me, mighty lord of the Internet. Please strike me, give me what I deserve.
Quoted for emphasis. :smh

CT Styles

Sounds to me that you're pissed off that you never made it at BTB because it seems like you're rather offended at PunkBitch. There's really not much to say as you summed it up yourself by calling yourself a loser. Why are you insulting people because they thought you were a loser for doing something you admitted yourself was a loser thing to do?

Wrestling Station

Oh smite me, mighty lord of the Internet. Please strike me, give me what I deserve.
31wcqfGe37L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

seX-Power

PunkBitch, is well being the nerdy BTB 'jock'.

:confused:

:laugh: before you try to be witty & smart, I suggest you get your facts straight. I was never "black" you dumb fuck. I smoked for a short period of time, and then everyone, well the Aussies, thought I was BSing because MikeRaw said I put on some lbs. And lol at the BTB comment, sorry I didn't make PunkBitch's BTB standards.

You smoked? I thought that the weed was fake. And what does you being a fat piece of shit have to do with anything? And don't complain to me about the BTB comment when all I was doing was being honest. I'm sure that one day you'll be able to succeed at BTB without having to plagiarize.