Revamping Smackdown. What can be done to improve it?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Another thing they could try on Smackdown to give titles and wrestlers credibility is too adopt the Bellator system. Being that they hold tournaments were the price is number 1 contendorship for that specific title. That could create some interesting matches and allow storylines to develop dynamically from that between the champions and challengers.

And if it ends up working they could even try to implement it on say the WHC over on RAW.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Occasional tournaments to determine #1 contenders is great, because it makes everything look more important. All those guys killing each other just to be able to challenge for the title? Makes the strap seem valuable.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think Crayo mentioned a tournament similar to one in warrior, which would be an incredible way to debut a new guy imo.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He did, but I think it was a way to push Ryback and have him win the WHC or something.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It would also create more definite divisions. Say they reinstate the Cruiserweight title. All the smaller guys would be trashing each other in a cruiserweight tournament just to get a shot at the reigning champ.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
1. Bring rey and sin cara back
2. hire heyman to find talent
3. hire heyman as a manager and get more managers.
4. have more tournaments and battle royals