Retribution: Money In The Bank Battle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Doink's Entry
Original:
oldniki.jpg

Modified:
nikica.jpg

Mr. Krueger's Entry
Original:
original.png

Modified:
bloodrayne.png

Ryuzaki's Entry
Original:
16741886.jpg

Modified:
230356_1674432472451_5843089_n.jpg

The_King's Entry
Original:
daenerys1-640x380.jpg

Modified:
Fire-And-Blood-V1.png

When voting, please clearly specify who you are voting for. Support for your vote is greatly appreciated but not required.
PLEASE RANK YOUR VOTES FROM 1 TO 4 WITH ONE BEING YOUR FAVORITE AND FOUR BEING YOUR LEAST FAVORITE ENTRY. The piece with the lowest average will be the winner, and in the case of the tie, total #1 votes will be the deciding factor. If you are involved in the match, you may vote, but any votes for yourself will not be counted.
The battle will close on Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Central Time)
Good luck!

BDC

Reaction score
1:king
2:doink
3:mr krueger
4:ryuzaki

Sorry to flake out guys, been a bit busy and not sure I could do it justice.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
1. The_King
2. Doink
3. Ryuzaki
4. Mr. Krueger

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score
^Wow. Is this some kind of backlash vote or something?

You ranked me lower than Ryuzaki's? Bullshit.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Whoah, whoah, whoah, Krueger. That was very rude and I want a freakin' apology. Yes, I submitted an entry I made like 2 years ago, but I did it for fun, and I can see why they ranked it lower than mine.

Everything apart, that what you did is how we NOT act in the league. Everyone is everyone's friend. You know how many times have I either been ranked lower than I wanted or how many times I've lost when I thought I'd win? Many, many times. And I didn't want to complain.

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score
Sorry man. I didn't mean any disrespect to you.

All I wanted to state is that, while your entry was intended as fun (Yes, I can understand better than a normal guy being a big DBZ fan), I only meant that your entry while on the funny side, has more flaws as a graphic entry (again, no offense).

And this is not out of some sour grapes or anything, otherwise I would have attacked BDC as well, considering he ranked me lower than Doink (because I think, his is not as good either- given the bad fonts and very minimal editing done), but I DID NOT- because, it might have come down to personal opinion.

And again, I re-iterate - this was not intended as a disrespect to you. I don't know you and have no ill-feeling towards you.

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score
P.S: Defiant, that is still bullshit. ^The above post was just to clarify to Ryuzaki that it wasn't anything against him or to abase him.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Yeah, it's all cool man. But still, you can't randomly attack people for not voting for you. Maybe not everyone looks at it the way you do, maybe some guys just "like" the works or not. Maybe, maybe someone just liked my picture better, whataya know. You can't just get offended like this.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I honestly couldn't tell you the names of the people who voted for/against me in my last match, or even my current match. I didn't cast my vote out of retaliation or anything, but I guess I'll explain my vote.

I marked Ryuzaki down for the quality because honestly its nothing special, but it still probably stood out the most from the other entries because it got a genuine chuckle out of me, so I felt compelled to vote him up a little for fun and creativity. Your entry is probably superior in quality but it seems like a generic idea in comparison. If Ryuzaki's didn't have the humour factor, I would have easily voted it last.

Last edited:

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score
You know what?

Never mind.

I am retracting myself from this battle, the GFX league for that matter. I never came into this battle hoping for a win, knowing that King's banner was quite good- the only votes above him, I expected were from who might think of his effects as overdone, but I never really expected to win- Hence, I can without a doubt say that this is NOT sour grapes talking.

As for Ryuzaki's comment on people are friendly in the league and all, dude go to the Prodigy/Phenom thread. That given Defiant's vote here clearly feels like a backlash for not voting for him in the title match in another match on retribution. I can challenge you, post it on an unknown graphics forum -- ah never mind. Nobody likes a ranter, right?

Anyhow, I really like making graphics, especially with the themes and everything- makes you think outside the box and sharpens creativity. I was really starting to enjoy it, thank you for taking out the pleasure out of it by something like this.

Krueger out.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
You know what?

Never mind.

I am retracting myself from this battle, the GFX league for that matter. I never came into this battle hoping for a win, knowing that King's banner was quite good- the only votes above him, I expected were from who might think of his effects as overdone, but I never really expected to win- Hence, I can without a doubt say that this is NOT sour grapes talking.

As for Ryuzaki's comment on people are friendly in the league and all, dude go to the Prodigy/Phenom thread. That given Defiant's vote here clearly feels like a backlash for not voting for him in the title match in another match on retribution. I can challenge you, post it on an unknown graphics forum -- ah never mind. Nobody likes a ranter, right?

Anyhow, I really like making graphics, especially with the themes and everything- makes you think outside the box and sharpens creativity. I was really starting to enjoy it, thank you for taking out the pleasure out of it by something like this.

Krueger out.

Butthurt_pokemons.jpg

Ryuzaki in for the win.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Me and -Phenom- resolved shit, it wasn't an argument, just a difference of opinion and I never had a problem with the guy just disagreed with him. Please, the graphics league is nothing to do with friendships, sure some people do get votes even though sometimes they don't have the better piece, people are just used to the person doing good and don't know anything different so vote for them. At the end of the day it's opinion and preference, you didn't see me and -Phenom- leave...

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, this is nothing like the online Battle RAPs I've been apart of. The voting always consisted of groups voting for their own members. It's probably the reason Datpiff.com is still not back online since they clearly could return at anytime.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
The_King Game changer.....Ryuzaki gets first rank from me if he could work on his peice lately little bit overall......just thought he never worked since 2 years and waste his one week lol.....