• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Retirement, cya.

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
Well not sure if most of you even know me before I start typing all this. I'm Abdul living in Leeds, UK and I can tell you if you talk about last year I had no interest in wrestling, infact I was the same guy that told my mate it's fake even though he never believed me. Now if I look at myself, I know it's scripted I know all tips n tricks but I can't get my eyes of it. I'm one of those crazy crazy fans. Even though I'm well far away from those important GCSE and A Levels and Degrees years i the future I think I could do with looking forward and concentrating on my education, making my best better. Might seem weird but wrestling is just too close to me, I want to give it a end. I am forced to watch Raw and Smackdown every week and just cannot stop it. I want to forget all this and basically spend more time socially. Whether I was very new or inactive to this place it always felt like a family and will always be in my mind. I will try to tackle taking away all those heart-touching episodes away. Love you WWEF, good bye!!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
NO THE MEMBER WITH 76 posts leaves!

Come back whenever, this isn't a goodbye, this is an "until i see you next" reply.

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
It's a real honour guys, time goes so fast. Doesn't even seem how I'm so young. Anyways Survivor Series has been my all-time favourite PPV's and bang I can't miss it, have to watch it. My final couple of posts today, lov m, say yes for my century!