Respect "CHe"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I initially thought he was arguing with a person who ended up deleting their post, but now I've realized he was responding to us, but in different post.

i thought people who wear those t shirts are actually showing respect..

No..i am not saying about the whole people..he is only the style icon among some guys..i am complaining about that..he is not the style icon,he was the true leader having lots of courage...the best example for that is when the movie called "Evita" released here..yup it was an old movie..when it was shown the theater..no one was there to see it...if these guys are the actual worshipers of Che..they would be there in first show...

10year_genius5.gif

Who is this guy...? administrator please ban him..

Even though Chuck is obviously an admin...

Wait... im confused..

Whats your confusion..i just mentioned that fashion exploiting in the name of Che...

Rell said:
I get what he's saying though, it seems his legacy is being turned into a fashion statement, and is being exploited by the fashion industry to make a quick buck. I'm willing to go as far as saying the majority of people wearing the clothing have no clue as to who he is.

And not all Americans are idiots, but I'll admit, some of us are...I blame Canada, and McDonalds!

and who the hell is Billy Joe :laugh:

Thanks buddy for the support..i think you are in our stand for the fashion exploiting of Che

Sigh, I'm probably pretty weird for noticing this, but in my little world EVERYTHING makes sense.

Rell

Reaction score
Che Guevara is/was a Marxist revolutionary. To some he's a Hero, to others...not so much. I believe he was Argentinian, I studied him in school a while ago.

You would probably recognize his picture, Homicide wears shirts with his image on them all the time.

8f9w1tf.jpg

PeepShow

Ahh, yeah, the image now comes to mind....lol

Anyways....what are we talking about now? I'm still confused...

Anyways, no response to my thread about you? You still love me don't you :(

Rell

Reaction score
Wait what?

and we're talking about the fashion industry making Che a fashion statement which basically shits on everything he did...well, in some peoples opinions (shaunx)

PeepShow

LMAO @ Rell.

And what is so wrong about wearing a shirt with his pic on it. If you don't like it, don't wear it. If you don't want to see it on other people, take it to court :)

Rell

Reaction score
roflmao you're an asshole for making that thread.

The problem is, the majority of people who wear the clothing really have no clue as to who he is, which is a problem. Some people find the shirts disrespectful because thats definitely not what he would've "wanted" and others find the shirts disrespectful because a lot of people believe Che was a horrible human being. It really doesn't matter to me lol...

I sound smart :happy:

the dark knight

and billy joe isnt the lead singer of greenday... thats billy joe armstrong... u may have meant him but whatever... billy joe was a poet and singer i believe or something like that..

anyone wanna explain who che is?
billy joe IS the lead singer of green day. and like chuck said, i think you're talkin about billy joel. even if there was another guy named billy joe, WOULD IT REALLY HURT IF I DONT TYPE ARMSTRONG?

What, or who the fuck is "Che"?

Ahh, yeah, the image now comes to mind....lol
ok you should stop now. thats why we have something called wiki. you could've used it instead of asking 5 times..

I sound smart :happy:
you dont, its just that there are more idiots on the site than ever.

isnt there another billy joe tho?
no. not someone famous..............