Respect "CHe"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shaunx

Reaction score
I am very sad to write this.. nowadays we can see the picture of che in many t shirts and all some guys even print that in shoes also..he was such a brave and courage leader..that we must not exploit it like this..the name of Che comes to our mind whenever we hears revolution...yes its that he is a style icon nowadays..but we have to give him respect...

the dark knight

i thought people who wear those t shirts are actually showing respect..

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
10year_genius5.gif

Rell

Reaction score
ignorance

He's talking about Che Guevara for those who don't know.

the dark knight

exactly! american idiots :p

edit-
bisexual or not, i love you billy joe :)

Rell

Reaction score
I get what he's saying though, it seems his legacy is being turned into a fashion statement, and is being exploited by the fashion industry to make a quick buck. I'm willing to go as far as saying the majority of people wearing the clothing have no clue as to who he is.

And not all Americans are idiots, but I'll admit, some of us are...I blame Canada, and McDonalds!

and who the hell is Billy Joe :laugh:

the dark knight

I get what he's saying though, it seems his legacy is being turned into a fashion statement, and is being exploited by the fashion industry to make a quick buck. I'm willing to go as far as saying the majority of people wearing the clothing have no clue as to who he is.

And not all Americans are idiots, but I'll admit, some of us are...I blame Canada, and McDonalds!

and who the hell is Billy Joe :laugh:
:laugh: american idiot. he's green day's lead singer..

i blame rap and black people :p jk. no seriously, that video on youtube...i know there are imbeciles everywhere but....not that stupid. not all though, i met a lot of americans that deserve to have my hat off for them, just to be fair.

shaunx

Reaction score
No..i am not saying about the whole people..he is only the style icon among some guys..i am complaining about that..he is not the style icon,he was the true leader having lots of courage...the best example for that is when the movie called "Evita" released here..yup it was an old movie..when it was shown the theater..no one was there to see it...if these guys are the actual worshipers of Che..they would be there in first show...

Who is this guy...? administrator please ban him..

Whats your confusion..i just mentioned that fashion exploiting in the name of Che...

Thanks buddy for the support..i think you are in our stand for the fashion exploiting of Che..

PeepShow

Stop quadruple posting. Second, I'm still wanting to know who the fuck this person is. I'll let Great One handle this.....

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
ShaunX said:
No..i am not saying about the whole people..he is only the style icon among some guys..i am complaining about that..he is not the style icon,he was the true leader having lots of courage...the best example for that is when the movie called "Evita" released here..yup it was an old movie..when it was shown the theater..no one was there to see it...if these guys are the actual worshipers of Che..they would be there in first show...

Yeah, I know how you feel. Once I saw a Motorhead shirt in one of those preppy mall stores and I was hitting on this chick who said she loved it and I said "So what's your favorite Motorhead song?" (Not that I actually like them anyways) and she had no idea it was a band.

ShaunX said:
Who is this guy...? administrator please ban him..

Who?

ShaunX said:
Whats your confusion..i just mentioned that fashion exploiting in the name of Che...

Who?

ShaunX said:
Thanks buddy for the support..i think you are in our stand for the fashion exploiting of Che

Who?

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i am completely lost...

and billy joe isnt the lead singer of greenday... thats billy joe armstrong... u may have meant him but whatever... billy joe was a poet and singer i believe or something like that..

anyone wanna explain who che is?