Resizing Gifs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
Can someone either explain how to do it with photoshop or resize a few gifs for me to fit within these really friggin strange pixel requirements for this site?

i9CPeR5wRcdUQ.gif

WsUi7.gif

Last edited:

Ben

Reaction score
If your trying to get it down in bytes it really depends on how many frames are in the gifs, which I don't think you can edit in Photoshop, I always used ULEAD for that. Someone else like Fab or OMR might be able to help you more as there good with Gif making.

OMR

Reaction score
what version of photoshop do you have?

OMR

Reaction score
cs5 portable or the regular version?

OMR

Reaction score
because on portable you are unable to open animated GIFs. anyway you just open the GIF in photoshop, at the top go to Image > Image Size. then just change the Pixel Dimensions to the size you need it to be.

OMR

Reaction score
Does the animation box still have all the frames in it or does it get reduced to one frame?