Report: John Cena Suffers Knee Injury At WWE RAW!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I cannot believe the support for Cena in this thread. Most of an internet forum is sad over a Cena injury and happy Punk's gone.

The end of the world is nigh.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I cannot believe the support for Cena in this thread. Most of an internet forum is sad over a Cena injury and happy Punk's gone.

The end of the world is nigh.
I will always defend a guy when people celebrate an injury.

Cena would miss time because of an injury (though it is likely a work). Punk is missing time to be a bitch

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
plus Cena Wyatt is going to be tits

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah, whoever's happy about Cena being injured is being a cunt.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
1) You know what? I don't care whether you like a guy or not. You don't root for injuries. And when a guy gets hurt doing his job, you don't celebrate. Whether or not you personally like him, he's just trying to make a living and feed his family. And the last thing he needs is some internet tough guy coming out and acting like a dick.

2) This could be a work. I know there's a picture out there, but the picture is not exactly the best quality. There are ways to manipulate settings and situations to make a photograph (even one taken with a digital camera in 2014) look like you want it to look and not necessarily reflect reality. Injury angles are part of wrestling. For my part, I found it interesting that they had a mic right there to capture him clearly saying something about feeling it "pop" during that "stupid takedown" (if it's legit, he was probably talking with a little shock; if it's a work, it's no wonder Cena can't make it as a dramatic actor....that line was delivered with no emotion whatsoever).

wk
are you replying to me? Because I'm not supporting Cena being injured?

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
are you replying to me? Because I'm not supporting Cena being injured?

The only people I was replying to are the people who were celebrating Cena's injury (namely the OP). I was an athlete for too long and saw too many injuries (including my own) to ever want someone to get hurt. And it always made me sick when fans would cheer a guy who got hurt, even when it was fans of the teams I played for.

If you thought it was because you said you thought the injury's a work, I wouldn't hate on you for that. I think it's a work, too. My gripe was with the people who, assuming it's a legit injury, were happy because he was injured.

wk

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The only people I was replying to are the people who were celebrating Cena's injury (namely the OP). I was an athlete for too long and saw too many injuries (including my own) to ever want someone to get hurt. And it always made me sick when fans would cheer a guy who got hurt, even when it was fans of the teams I played for.

If you thought it was because you said you thought the injury's a work, I wouldn't hate on you for that. I think it's a work, too. My gripe was with the people who, assuming it's a legit injury, were happy because he was injured.

wk
Got it. I was lost because I never once supported him being injured for real.

I do, however, must confess that I wouldn't mind seeing one athlete injured...Bootista :jericho:

In all seriousness, yes, I know what you mean about being injured. It sucks. I've collapsed my lung, torn my rotator cuff, and currently have a ruptured disc in my spine...yet I still workout. lol

I don't wish that shit on anyone.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Got it. I was lost because I never once supported him being injured for real.

I do, however, must confess that I wouldn't mind seeing one athlete injured...Bootista :jericho:

In all seriousness, yes, I know what you mean about being injured. It sucks. I've collapsed my lung, torn my rotator cuff, and currently have a ruptured disc in my spine...yet I still workout. lol

I don't wish that shit on anyone.

[Obligatory]

:badass:

[/obligatory]

:eek:tunga:

wk

Reactions: edge4ever