Report: Former WWE Diva Returning?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
The Wrestling Observer newsletter reports that Michelle, who recently held a training session with the WWE developmental talent at NXT along with her husband, the Undertaker, is being lined up for a big comeback.

According to the report, Michelle “looks amazing now, better than when she was in the companyâ€￾ and WWE officials think now would be a good time for her to return in the lead-up to WrestleMania 30.

But is Michelle even interested in returning? Well, apparently she was considering it just last year. The first ever Divas Champion reportedly had “serious talksâ€￾ with the company about a return, but obviously, that didn’t quite happen.

Since leaving the WWE in May 2011, Michelle has become mother to a baby girl and earlier this year, she revealed her new brunette hairdo.
Big fan of Michelle McCool. I'd love to see her back, and feud with AJ would be cool also.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Don't see it happening. She's got a kid with Taker, and seems happy in the real estate business with Taker. And the last thing she'll want to do is go back on the road 300+ days a year, and miss out on her kid growing up.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
What Taker becomes stay at home dad? I doubt it. I mean maybe if she got a deal that said she works Raw/SD and worked in Florida as an instructor the rest of the week sure but that's it

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
What Taker becomes stay at home dad? I doubt it. I mean maybe if she got a deal that said she works Raw/SD and worked in Florida as an instructor the rest of the week sure but that's it

But he only makes a couple of appearances a year anyway so why not? I would like to see her return as she can get over as a heel and would have few fresh names to face, but I too think it is unlikely.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Its hard to get most guys to accept being full item stay at home dad while the wife works, even retired, or semi retired. He is still a Texan

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Like she will do the major schedule if she re-signed. Get the Jericho deal because Taker says so.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Would actually be interested in seeing her back on a part time basis which is obviously the only way her comeback would work being a family woman and all now. Not like Taker doesn't only wrestle once a year anyways so it could work.

Weez

Reaction score
Would actually be interested in seeing her back on a part time basis which is obviously the only way her comeback would work being a family woman and all now. Not like Taker doesn't only wrestle once a year anyways so it could work.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's not like Taker isn't home 350 days a year now lol

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I am thinking that y'all are ignoring the taboo that is for men in the south, really taboo at that

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I am thinking that y'all are ignoring the taboo that is for men in the south, really taboo at that

As a guy from the South, it's really not that big of a deal. Plus he's in Houston so bigger cities have less of it compared to the smaller ones. Normal rules don't apply to famous people anyway.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Eh, maybe I've spent too much time in Memphis and Louisana the past decade. But yeah that's true I guess since he's rich and famous, he can probably just do it himself or hire a nanny

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Good ring worker but that's about it. She would need Layla though just as much as Layla needs her.

Reaction score
I could see her on the road for a few weeks to get her timing back and back into ring shape, maybe. Perhaps part time, then doing more house shows if they ever put the title on her for a couple weeks. Most likely, I don't see her on the road much due to being a Diva. Not like house show cards require a lot of women working matches. They have more looking to do work on the road more than she does.

Probably a TV and PPV only deal, and I don't see her working many PPVs.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wouldn't mind seeing her back for one more run. Can't see her back on the road full time but a short term deal for one big storyline. Maybe they can finally organise their past vs. present Divas match at WM next year since it is a milestone show.