Rep Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Rate The Game Day 4

Madden 2007 scored 69

Next up is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas:

box-l.jpg

The follow-up to Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. This time around, developer Rockstar North and publisher Rockstar take players to the state of San Andreas.

Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.

I think it is a great game and the best one of the GTA series 7 out of 10 for me.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
The story and the characters are good. Gameplay is the best part about it. The controls feels right, but the graphics are ok.

9.5/10

v1-power

Reaction score
9.9/10 a great game one of my faverites

paladin

Reaction score
pretty good gameplay, nice graphics, i'd give it 9.5/10

circle

Reaction score
10/10...I thought it was the best game played in 2004. Plus you can fly a freaking jet!

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
It appears as though p1 was on one red bar but has amazingly gained three green bars now. The integrity of the rep system has been negotiated and what was once a sign of who was 'in' and popular and who wasn't is now nothing more than a shambles. This p1 situation needs to be addressed, that is two offences he has caused.

And yes I do care about rep, I don't know why, I just do.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Idk and I don't see why it matters, and no it doesn't because the fact that there is even a "situation" is stupid enough. Leave it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.