Promos ReNovate: The Spirit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
ReNovate
~The Spirit~

Embrace Your Fate

Continues from
?
&

?

Cast:

Princess Nova

@Beavie

Eden
Slate Bass

@Jonny Nostradamus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning: This promo may contain very strong subject matter. Viewer discretion is advised

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking out of the theatre from before, we see Eden leading the newly redubbed Princess Nova in her regal attire. Nova is smiling, perfectly content, holding up her dress as she walks. She looks around aimlessly, in awe of what is around her. Eden looks back, with an eerily happy smile on her face, at her Princess, as she gets her to the main lobby. She holds up her hand and Princess Nova stops in place. The Seamstress of Reality lightly puts her hand on Princess Nova’s shoulder and looks her in the eyes.

“See? Once you finally let go, your whole world opens up.” She smiles at Princess Nova who nods and giggles.

“Hehe, I should have never doubted you.” She folds her hands and smiles at Eden. “Thank you, really.”

“No,” Eden corrects, “Thank you for coming home.”

A voice echoes down the hall and says calmly. “And I think this calls for a celebration.”

Walking towards Eden and Princess Nova is Slate Bass. Nova’s face lights up with a smile. Eden lightly puts her arm on Slate’s back. Eden nods and snaps her fingers, and three waiters walk up to them holding three mimosas. The three get the fruity drinks and all three of them lightly clang glasses before taking a sip. Princess Nova holds her pinky up as she sips and smiles.

“This is a wonderful feeling…” Nova’s grin stays. “But where is little Keres?”

“You will see her soon.” Slate says calmly. “I am just here to assure this process is completed.”

Eden nods and continues. “You have come far, Nova. I feel you truly have inner and outer beauty. Your perspective has grown...But there is one more thing we need to do.”

Tilting her head, Princess Nova asks, “What else could be next?”

“We will explain on the way.” The Torn Warrior looks towards his wife. “Lead the way?”

“Gladly…” Eden smirks and lightly grab Nova’s hand and the three head towards the door as we do a small time skip.

giphy.gif

Later, in the rain, the three walk on a stone bridge in the city. Massive cables connect parts of the bridge which looks almost like a castle. Slate holds an umbrella which covers all three of them from the rain, and they stop in the middle of the bridge.

“Are you ready?” Eden asks Princess Nova, putting her hand on her shoulder. The new member of their family looks apprehensive and nervous.

“Are you sure this is the only way?” She asks Slate and Eden.

Nodding, Eden tightens her grip on Nova’s shoulders. “It is the only way that you can finally escape, Nova.”

Still nervous, Princess Nova continues to question. “But… won’t it hurt?”

Lightly touching her forearm, Slate Bass takes his turn to reassure her. “You will not feel a thing…” Patting her arm, he adds, “In fact, it will end your pain.”

Sighing, Nova lightly grabs Slate’s hand. “I have suffered for a long time… But when will I wake up from this?”

“You will be at peace, Nova,” Eden says with a devilish grin. “Every day will be your dream. Just trust us…”

“But all this…” the Heir of Fantasy looks around. “Will I be able to come back to this?”

“When the time is right.” Both Eden and Slate says this together and slowly, Nova nods.

“Got it… But…” Princess Nova turns to Slate and Eden. “W-Will I ever be able to see you again?” and she pouts.

Slowly, Eden clutches Nova in a hug and even Slate puts one arm around Nova.

“We will always be with you, Nova.” Eden puts her hand on her protege's head. “Forever…”

“Really?” Looking up at Eden, the Princess blinks and Eden smiles.

“You have us within you. We are a family now. You’re part of our family. Not of blood, but in spirit, in fate. We are sealed together from here on out.”

Putting his hand on Nova’s head, Slate has a rare smile. “Consider us your guardians, Keres your sister, and our Residence your home.”

With her hand on Nova’s chin, Eden says calmly. “You’re our angel. Now fly.”

Any apprehension Nova had completely washed away and she giggles and hugs Slate and Eden tightly. “I will, for you, always.”

Walking into the rain and onto the edge of a bridge, Nova smiles at Slate and Eden. Doing a small curtsy, she says something very touching. “I love you both, really.” Before she folds her arms across her chest and slowly…

She falls.

Going down into the river, Nova’s body causes a large splash and she quickly sinks into the water.

Under the water, Nova’s eyes are closed, her dress and hair flowing as she gently falls. Her tiara floats off her head, quickly disintegrating as it does. Small bubbles come out of Nova’s nose.

Then finally, she floats up. Gently, back up to the top of the water, a light glistens above and Princess Nova goes up…

And she awakes in a bath. A bathtub filled with bubbles galore and violet shower curtains, Princess Nova opens her eyes and sees herself back at home, her new home, in a warm bath. Lavender candles are at the end, giving a comforting aroma to the room and Princess Nova smiles. With her body under the bubbles, she smiles and runs her hands through her emerald and violet hair.

As she sinks back into her bath, a familiar voice echoes from the room.

“Nova?”

Princess Nova peaks out the curtains to see, standing in the bathroom, is Eden. Chuckling, Nova talks to her in her calm voice.

"Oh, excuse me, I expected a tad more privacy, Miss Eden."

"I was just checking on you, my dear Nova. Is the journey complete."

Slowly, Nova nods.

"Indeed. I feel complete, all thanks to you." And Nova smiles.

"That's excellent..." Eden returns Nova’s grin with one of her own, one that comes off as genuine yet there is a sinister hint under it. "Welcome to the family..."

"I feel welcomed... I’ll love it here…” and Princess Nova pulls the curtain back more, only peaking her eye out. “Now you do mind letting me finish my bath in peace?"

The scene fades away.