Promos ReNovate: The Body

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
ReNovate
~The Body~

~Distort The World~

Continued from:
?

Cast:

Nova Taylor?
@Beavie

Eden
@Jonny Nostradamus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again entering the hazy world, the rain continues to fall and we see both Nova Taylor and Eden walking outside in the city’s streets. Nova is looking blankly ahead, holding up an umbrella with one hand to cover both her and Eden and letting Eden lead her by gently holding her hand. Eden smiles as she leads Nova down the street. The three-stop in from of a theatre with the lights of it burnt out. Eden holds up her hand and looks at the seemingly old building. Snapping her fingers, Eden makes the lights go back on and it reads “ReNovate,” and she has a devilish grin.

“Perfect…” and she leads Nova towards the building while she is in a near zombified state.

Going past an empty ticket booth, Eden shows Nova to a door. Under it reads a sign saying "La Monde Fantastique" and she puts the umbrella away, where they are inside the theatre itself. Walking through the lobby, they enter the theatre itself with the stage set up for a Medieval play. There is a castle backdrop along with a cut-out dragon… and dark enough, a gallows with a hanging noose and a guillotine. As they end up in front of the stage by walking down the aisle. She holds her hand up and Nova stops in place.

“You know what I love about the theatre?” Eden asks.

“No…” Nova’s expression is unchanging. “What is it?”

“The actors and actresses are capable of playing any role, immersing themselves in it. The audience suspends their disbelief and leaves themselves to be captivated by it. It all starts with their look, and then they can become what they aspire to be in their minds.” Eden lightly touches Nova’s cheek. “Your mind is ready, but I think we need to better prepare you for your new role. Understood?”

Nova nods. “Understood…”

And on that, Eden leads Nova upstairs and backstage. They head to the dressing rooms where the stars and nameplates on most of them are in terrible shape. Some of them read things such as “Dangerous,” to “The Head Pimp in Charge,” then “The Dark Traveler,” the "King of the World." The one at the end of the hall is in perfect condition and unlike the others, has a heart on it. In a set of artistic letters, it reads…

“Princess Nova.”

Eden leads Nova in and the dressing room is well kept, and rather luxurious. There is a makeup mirror with a pink frame shaped like a heart, along with flowers on both sides of it, a sink and a hairdryer found commonly at salons, a divider, and various pictures.

“Lovely,” Eden smiles and lets Nova walk in.

“This room is very… comforting.” Nova says.

“Only the best for my Princess.” Eden smiles at Nova and lightly grabs her rainbow hair. “Now, let's start with this. Rainbows are pretty, but too many colours can obscure. Let us wash the colour out.”

She leads her protege to the sink and Nova leans back in a chair, letting Eden wash her hair. Eden hums the tune of the song “Riverside” by Agnes Obel and Nova, closes her eyes, relaxing.

“It is quite a calming feeling…” There is an odd smile from Nova. “I like it.”

“Glad you do.” Eden gestures for Nova to get up after a few moments and Eden quickly covers her head in a towel and leads her to the hairdryer. She puts it on Nova’s head and removes the towel, turning it on.

“So,” Eden asks Nova. “How do you feel?”

With her eyes closed, Nova responds. “Maybe conflicted…”

“Oh?” Eden tilts her head.

“It is still hard to accept my fate…” Nova grabs her arm. “Will everyone understand? M-My friends?”

Lightly holding her hand for comfort, Eden reassures Nova. “They will with time. You know we will take care of you. You belong with us...” Slowly, Nova breathes a slow breath.

“I understand, Miss Eden.”

“And maybe,” Eden puts her hand on the hair-dryer, “This will warm you up to it.”

Taking the hair-dryer off, we see that Nova’s hair completely changed. A deep green covers most of her head, with violet tips to her hair. Eden shows her a mirror and Nova looks surprised.

“H-How is that even possible?” Nova runs her hand through her new hair and Eden simply chuckles,

“Don’t worry, dear Nova.” She lightly taps Nova’s shoulder. “Anything is possible here. What do you think?”

“It’s…” she pauses before saying. “Amazing.”

“I thought you’d love it. I picked those colours myself. The green is often linked with nature, and the violet is the colour of royalty. You’re my princess, and I’m here to nurture you…” She stops and looks at Nova, head to toe. “But that reminds me… What you have just won’t do. It’s so… unfitting.”

Nova looks at her sweater, jeans, and usually normal attire with a hint of disgust. “It’s so not me…”

“And I think I have just the thing for you…” Eden turns around and goes to a closet, taking out a box and handing it to Nova. Her protege goes behind the divider and changes. The sweater is thrown over and Eden quickly picks it up, throwing it in the trash, and finally, Nova steps out. She has a long purple dress on, made of high-quality satin, heels on her feet, and silver gloves on.

“I think you look stunning, Nova, take a look.” and Eden leads Nova in front of the mirror. Seeing herself looking like this… causes Nova’s eyes to practically twinkle with joy. A smile grows on the face of the princess and she hugs Eden.

“Thank you…”

“You’re welcome,” Eden lightly taps Nova’s cheek. “Now let’s add some final touches…”

And Eden leads Nova to sit down in front of the mirror. She uses the make-up from the stand to touch up Nova. From adding a little extra foundation to giving her eyeshadow, a light purple to it, and lipstick, Nova is more “dolled up” then we have ever seen her. Lastly, Eden goes to the side and gets a tiara. Its purple gemstones glistening with the light in the room.

Nova gets up from her chair and looks at Eden. The Seamstress of Reality gently places the tiara on Nova’s head. “From this moment on, you are no longer Nova Taylor. You are the Heir of Fantasy, my Torn Angel, Princess Nova…”

Gently, Eden grabs Nova's chin and there is a small smirk on her face. Leaning in, Eden's lips lightly touch Nova's with a kiss. Princess Nova closes her eyes before opening them again, and her mouth is wide open in a smile, showing her top row of teeth.

"And sealed... with... a kiss..."

Almost smitten with the idea of her new self, she looks as though there are butterflies in her stomach. She gives a curtsy to Eden, perfectly at bliss, and Eden embraces Nova in a hug. Then, grabbing Nova's hand, Eden leads her out of the room, and out of her old life.

-To Be Continued-
?