• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reno thread - the Master of the Shit Haircut is here!

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Finally, we get a thread for the least memorable of the Natural Born Thrillers - I memed him into stardom in TEW, and I will meme him into stardom on this forum. A former competitive kickboxer, Reno joined the WCW Power Plant in 1999 and first made an on-screen splash in 2000 as part of an initiative of hot new talent including Sean O'Haire, Chuck Palumbo, and Mark Jindrak. Reno was a former one-time WCW Hardcore Champion. After the WWF's buyout of WCW, Reno had a short time in developmental but nothing came of it and he retired in 2003. Also, he had a seriously shit haircut.

WCW-468.jpg

Look at him. That is not the ponytail of a man who has made good choices in life.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
What's crazy is because of Kwee Wee he didn't even have the shittiest hairdo in the company.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I always loved that his hairstyle was a mainstay in the WWE games for your CAWs too

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Blast from the past here and a great example of WCW 2000 booking for you. One of Reno's big feuds was with Big Vito, to win the affections of a woman called Marie (Vito's kayfabe sister). Then the twist was that... she was also Reno's sister?? And that was the impetus to form a tag team???

Also, RIP WCW's Marie :mjcry