Renewals and Cancellations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Well, as the title suggests thought that we should have an official thread for renewals and cancellations discussion, just like we have a general gaming discussion thread.

2013-2014

TVDoneWright.com | 2013-2014 Renewal/Cancellation Chart

I heard that CBS are planning on maybe cancelling the Mentalist, which would be so awful, I really hope they cancel CSI: NY instead of it.

30 Rock and The Office have reached the end of the line. (for NBC)

Hope Parks and Rec gets renewed.

The new TV shows that I'm looking forward to are The Following and House of Cards starring Kevin Spacey.

House of Cards is an upcoming political drama tv series developed for American television by Kevin Spacey, David Fincher and Beau Willimon.

:yum:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well, as the title suggests thought that we should have an official thread for renewals and cancellations discussion, just like we have a general gaming discussion thread.

2013-2014

TVDoneWright.com | 2013-2014 Renewal/Cancellation Chart

I heard that CBS are planning on maybe cancelling the Mentalist, which would be so awful, I really hope they cancel CSI: NY instead of it.

30 Rock and The Office have reached the end of the line. (for NBC)

Hope Parks and Rec gets renewed.

The new TV shows that I'm looking forward to are The Following and House of Cards starring Kevin Spacey.

House of Cards is an upcoming political drama tv series developed for American television by Kevin Spacey, David Fincher and Beau Willimon.:yum:

And is a remake of the old British series right? sounds interesting. Spacey is always watchable.

Are the Office and 30 Rock offically over or is it just that you would like see them finished? Know 30 Rock was supposed to be ending, but thought the basically gave the Office a reboot post-Carrell.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
The current seasons have been confirmed to be the last by the makers. Good shows, but it is time for something new.

And is a remake of the old British series right? sounds interesting. Spacey is always watchable.

Yes, but I've never watched the original series. Might do so sometime in the near future.

I'm hoping that they've renewed The Mentalist for a Season 5 and 6, and that's why they've been so quiet. Dual renewals do happen yes?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yes sometimes shows get renewed for multiple seasons, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory got three year extensions last time around.

I also hope that Parks and Recs gets renewed and same for Community. Surely with NBC losing 30 Rock and The Office there is room for those two shows to stick around. Interestingly NBC ratings have been up across the board to start this year so maybe things are starting to turn around for them.

Vegas is a new show from CBS that I am looking forward to. It is set in the 60's in Vegas and focusses on dealings between the Sheriff and a Mobster looking to set up in the town. I am interested in old school Vegas so hopefully that starts showing in Australia soon.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler