Renegade Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

grapplemania

Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever heard of the Renegade wrestling alliance or RWA based out of Rhode Island? I recently started watching their shows on youtube & I ive been hooked ever since! They use alot of guys who arent known on a main stream basis but the action is awesome! I'd also they the video production is some of the better stuff ive seen lately, But i just wanted to pass along some matches from RWA's last show let me know what you guys think youtube/therwa4ever
RWA Hype 1/19/13 - Tommy Trainwreck -vs- JT Dunn - YouTube
RWA Hype 1/19/13 - The Influence -vs- The Collaboration - YouTube
RWA Hype 1/12/13 - Mike Montero -vs- Mike Gracá (Main Event) - YouTube

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Thanks will take a look when I get chance.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Production could be better, but at least the crowd was fairly lively throughout.

The highlight was the tag match (enjoyed the ref dive spot), however thought Montero VS. Graca was terrible. I would watch more through.

Reaction score
Hey thanks for checking out our stuff, we appreciate you spreading the word about RWA. The lighting situation that FalconPunch brought up has been fixed. We just moved into a new location in January and we are making improvements to the building on a daily basis. Perhaps he (or even you if you haven't already) would like to check out one of our larger venue shows that we hold throughout the year in addition to our smaller TV tapings.

RWA Legacy V - Tag Team Championship - The Influence vs The Movement - YouTube

RWA Legacy V - Steel Cage Match - Jose Perez -vs- Antonio Atama - YouTube

RWA Christmas Chaos - Jimmy Gaga vs ???? - YouTube

We also like to mix in some comedy as well

State Farm Commercial Parody - YouTube