Renee Young - the REAL face of WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That could be anybody lol, my wifey is HAWT. But she knows what she likes and I guess I'm the only one who ever gave it to her that way lol.
So it'd be cool if we hung out then? You know, just one on one with a few x pills and some drinks?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
So I work at a really nice hotel in Atlanta and a lot of wrestlers stay there when theyre in town the last time they were there I seen with my own eyes Renee having a coffee and talking to Ambrose so this confirms that the two are together trust me because I have the inside scoop. I bet she's a slut who is gonna sleep her way to the diva's title just like that skinny bitch AJ did but don't worry because as long as my girl Paige is the champion then we'll be safe.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
d1806771da55744268704ca0bcd26dda.jpg
thanks, i was hoping to use that gif at some point today.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I heard that Renee and Ambrose sometimes travel together, but Idk how true that is.
It's that old chesnut that a guy and a girl can't be friends and must be fucking.
Cheers Renee, dating a wrestler and emotionally investing is a swell idea
Look at Savage/Liz.... Matt/Lita...McIntyre/Terrell...Morrison/Melina... Benoit/Woman....Austin/Debra... HBK/Sunny...Trips/Chyna ...what a success rate!!!

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I like Renee since she seems to do her job adequately. As an interviewer, she holds her own and has been on all of their programs. I'm not sure though that she's any better than their other interviewers. I think she gets more opportunities though because she's their only female interviewer on their payroll, outside of that one that's on NXT.