Rename cash display option from shop?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Va gina thon

it flows perfectly. it fits perfectly. you are the first noob to try and critique my perfection
Ok, but you spelled it with a J the first time not a G. Don't blame my noobiness for your shortcummings (yeah I did that on puprose).

Side not: It does sound better that way lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ok, but you spelled it with a J the first time not a G. Don't blame my noobiness for your shortcummings (yeah I did that on puprose).

Side not: It does sound better that way lol
Yea I normally spell it Vaginathon, but hit 'J' for some reason. My bad for the mix up

only time jonathan will ever hear those words
HAHAHAH BECAUSE HE A SMALL DICK VIRGIN. ZING

sorry, ^that was meanspirited and not funny

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jonathan tags two admins to try and help Trip out and we end up bagging on him for almost an entire page. We deserve bans for flaming.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Jonathan tags two admins to try and help Trip out and we end up bagging on him for almost an entire page. We deserve bans for flaming.
No way! You disappeared once and all I heard was "I miss Dolph's" and "where is Dolph's?" lol

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
ban me smurfs

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me too much anyway. I'm thick skinned. Although Coon fools the shit outta me easily enough.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
You'd probably just hack your way back in anyway
firewall can't do shit when I can gnaw my way through the hardware, I've got rodent connections internationally

don't think jonathan cares just as long as he's being acknowledged

Status
Not open for further replies.