REMEMBER THIS................?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
1995, but I doubt a four year old would either 1) watch wrestling or 2) remember basically anything

Ooh, Well, I was pretty young. I may just not rememeber. Although, I do somewhat "vagley" remember something bout that. I hv been watching wwe since I was born. Lol. Wrestling is in my blood. Haha. Maybe not literaly, well.... actually, I take that back, Since my dad is a wrestler and All and I am his daughter. I hv always wanted to be in a back yard ring ever since I was little. Lol

Reactions: The Phenom

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
1995, but I doubt a four year old would either 1) watch wrestling or 2) remember basically anything

I was 10 when I started watching wrestling. I do have vague memories of shows I watched as a 4 year old but I do not remember plots or anything like that. I remember the Smurfs, the silver Centurions from Battlestar Galactic and the uniforms and actors out of CHiP's.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I was 10 when I started watching wrestling. I do have vague memories of shows I watched as a 4 year old but I do not remember plots or anything like that. I remember the Smurfs, the silver Centurions from Battlestar Galactic and the uniforms and actors out of CHiP's.
I only remember two things from a young age, learning the alphabet, and strangely enough asking my Mom for cheese at like, 10 at night. That weird cheese thing is my earliest memory

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score

200.gif

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Having watched the trailer they showed last night in regards to the 2K18 game, I wish WWE would go back to doing a bit more of these:

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

The brawl for all lmao! If WWE would have put more thought into this maybe it could have been something totally different.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

And for the winner of the 1st and and last Brawl For All.....Not a shot at the title he gets a one on one with Butterbean!

Reactions: Nikki Nitro