Remake A movie of your choice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I know most of us have watched hundreds if not thousands of movies in our lifetime and if we are [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] and [MENTION=59]Horrorfan_1986[/MENTION] possibly millions of movies. We all have that one or two different films that we have seen that we all feel could be remade much better. So get in here and post your thoughts on a film that could be made much better or with your own thoughts that could have been much better. It can even a film that is lauded as one of the best films out there like Gone with the Wind, Titanic, The Godfather, or Star Wars. Post the title of your film, why you would remake the film and how you would do the remake.

An example for a movie not saying that this is my choice but just for an example:

G.I. Joe- The live action one from 2010.

I am choosing this film based on how bad the story was and how it differed from the reality of the cartoon and comics that came out in the 80's.

I would keep the same cast and keep the recruiting aspect that was shown in the beginning but I would make it known who Cobra was and who Cobra Commander really was from the beginning too. The main appeal to GI Joe was the constant struggle with Cobra fro supremacy and I felt that this film failed to keep up with that aspect and made it into a boring movie that only appealed to the GI Joe fanboys.

Something like that. You can be detailed as much as you would like and hopefully we can get some insightful insight from everyone.

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
I would like to see Interview with the Vampire and The Queen of the Damned remade.

I think that there's better people then Anne Rice to make film adaptations of her books.

I also think with the advancements in special effects we've had since the early 90s it would make it more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I would like to see Interview with the Vampire and The Queen of the Damned remade.

I think that there's better people then Anne Rice to make film adaptations of her books.

I also think with the advancements in special effects we've had since the early 90s it would make it more enjoyable.

Is it because you thought they sucked no pun intended? I would redo Queen but thought the Interview was pretty decent.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I don't think Interview was bad but I think it's a movie that can be improved upon. They leave out a lot.

Fair enough.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I always felt that Dead Heat starring Treat Williams and Joe Piscapo could be a great modern remake. Especially now with the zombie craze having a movie about a cop that gets killed and brought back to life as a zombie that has 36 hours before to solve the crime before he decays to much would be badass.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I always felt that Dead Heat starring Treat Williams and Joe Piscapo could be a great modern remake. Especially now with the zombie craze having a movie about a cop that gets killed and brought back to life as a zombie that has 36 hours before to solve the crime before he decays to much would be badass.

Interesting Idea. I like it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You've seen the original right?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Here is movie I just thought of that could be remade:

Bloodrayne.

I don't know why when they make movies based off of video games that they tend to rewrite everything and make them suck so bad. The game alone had everything you would need for a movie. The story was decent as you have a half vampire/half human out hunting the Vampire that killed her father. Why do video game movies suck so bad.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I personally think The Queen Of The Damned was perfect. I wouldn't change a thing. However, I will say Interview With The Vampire should be remake myself. Base it more on the book as I see the book as better than the movie and Tom Cruise being in it.

Tom Cruise annoyed me in that movie.