Rell In A Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
collage.gif

Lakers = 15 NBA Championships
chicago = 6 NBA championships

Who's really the bosses?

the lakers can kiss kaedon's ass.

:sick:

Hometown Kid

Yeah I really do hate them being a Sonics fan(for how long?) and I hope they get stomped by the Spurs or Hornets...

Qwake

yeah? Kobe the Rapist! Magic Johnson is one of my all time favs but screw Kobe! Pistons ftw!

Lakers will lose next round to the Spurs and it will be a spurs pistons final where the pistons win in the 7th game...

Rell

Reaction score
:laugh: It always comes back to rape

LadyHotrod

Speaking of raped, Toronto Raptors were given a new asshole.

Thank goodness I hate them.

Qwake

lol, its the only thing I got against him, other then that he's the man!

Evil Austin

LOL this topic went from Rell in a thread to Lakers in a thread :rofl:

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Kobe is good, damn good. Quite possibly the second best of all time.....he can never surpass Michael Jordan. He was the shit, and balled his ass off. MJ was a bad motha fucka, and Kobe is great, but can never surpass MJ. Thats just a fact. Anyway.....MJ never raped a girl like Kobe!!!!!!!

No Offense

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
:laugh: I see some of the newer members have no clue as to who I am...Well, I'm a former mod, and at one time I owned the site, but gave it to Mark because I was drunk.

Well, maybe I lied about that last part, but yeah I was a mod for a while, left, came back, left again..and now I'm back for good. Until I leave again >.>

You better fucking be you stupid funny looking bitch.

You leave again I will go youtube on you.