Rell In A Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

everyone love rell now he's my prostitute & if you dont love him:gun_rifle: just kidding rell

Rell

Reaction score
Like ZOMG this thread totally owns :08:

Rell

Reaction score
This is the fourth time a member has got pissed and bashed everyone except for me...

1st- bigtnafan

2nd-Chef/mrdiamondsinmymouf (My favorite)

3rd-Tracey

4th-TOK

And I love each in every one of you too :08:

Edit: I'm not sure if thats necessarily a good thing...

the dark knight

^^the only one who bashed me for real was Axis (maybe lethal did too). the rest of people who went mental ddnt really bash me :)

Rell

Reaction score
all u god damn clit ass bitches suck. cept mat my austrailian smurf chef my smurf from vegas rell my rappin buddy is aight. chuck u suck cock, matter a fact u suck dildos cuz u cant even get a fuckin man.V1 u used to be cool but u suck cock.This guy i dont kno. FUCK YALL G-G-G-G-G-UNIT FOR LIFE u cunt ass some bitches suck hairy pimpley cock oh and nikki eat clit matthardyv1 and defiant 1 and chuck had a 3 some. u guys are the most fucked up people and me and chef arent the same fuckin people

Good times, great memories...

Rell

Reaction score
I know he was a total douche bag >_>

Mr. Mat

Originally Posted by mrdiamondsinmymouf
all u god damn clit ass bitches suck. cept mat my austrailian smurf chef my smurf from vegas rell my rappin buddy is aight. chuck u suck cock, matter a fact u suck dildos cuz u cant even get a fuckin man.V1 u used to be cool but u suck cock.This guy i dont kno. FUCK YALL G-G-G-G-G-UNIT FOR LIFE u cunt ass some bitches suck hairy pimpley cock oh and nikki eat clit matthardyv1 and defiant 1 and chuck had a 3 some. u guys are the most fucked up people and me and chef arent the same fuckin people

i remember saying that so well i pissed alot of people of when i wrote that