Rell In A Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Before I get banned for some bullshit charges. I wanted to make this thread to one of the most unnoticed members there is here.

1. FINALLY he got the mod spot that he so very much deserved. He does so much for this forum.

2. He is fun to talk to in the shoutbox.

3. He is sexy and cool.

4. He acts totally opposite than all the blueberries on this forum.

5. I actually think this section should be renamed to Rell In A Thread

Please, everyone add what they think. Because I am about to get :banned:. I love you all. Rell you deserve a lot more than you have. Here is your much deserved appreciation thread.

Three Cheers for RELL

HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY

:drinks_cheers: Buddy!

This Guy

Dude, your a prime example of over reacting. Who said you were getting banned from the site? I banned you from the shoutbox for not following the rules of the shoutbox...thats it. I don't like flaming period. I don't want to see it, but its allowed here in HIAT therefore your not going to be banned for it. Least not by me. So go ahead keep flaming me here about how I am going to ban you because I am just on some power trip. You realize that your the one coming off sounding like a complete idiot.

Reaction score
Ok this was a thread I thought hard to make good for Rell. I would appreciate if you didnt drag our beef in here. If anyone has beef in here it will be made into patties and BBQ for Rells party. I read what you said in the other thread, its the same thing as here. And there are a lot of other blueberries on this forum than...wait this is not the place for flaming. There are a lot of blueberries on this forum for you to think I was talking to you. But anyway, back to loving Rell!!

:love:

MikeRaw

ActualyI am not here for a beef or a fight.But I saw this and yes,Rell is an excellent member and is quite underrated.Long live Rell!:)

Rell

Reaction score
Best Thread Ever? I think so :clap:

Defiant One

Reaction score
Kelis is good people, is a great member, and is very deserving of his mod spot. So I will show the homie some love, with that being said :2up: Kelis lol

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
honestly if you dont want beef in your thread you clearly shouldnt of made this thread in HIAT considering this is the battle ground for all stupid drama, and you did a good job of antagonizing the "beef" as you said you had with This Guy by even mentioning it in the first post so you had it coming

Rell

Reaction score
honestly if you dont want beef in your thread you clearly shouldnt of made this thread in HIAT considering this is the battle ground for all stupid drama

Hey Hey! This thread is for appreciating me!!! Now I demand you to tell me how cool I am.

J/K Mike, don't ban me please :p

Wrestling Station

another kiss ass thread...

anyway, All hail Doctor Rell. :love: lol