Reincarnated?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok so like if you could be reincarnated...what would you come back as?

Because for those of you who dont already know, I am the reincarnation of The Outkast Kid. Haha...so for any of you who were wondering and couldnt put your finger on it, or for whose who knew, or for those that couldnt give a dying moose's last shit, thats who I am.

I was just tired of hiding and all that shit. I dont want to be someone else. I just wanted a name change because the day I thought up Macon X it seemed cooler then The Outkast Kid. But anyway, I just have a new look, I wont be like Bling...I mean Kid in the Helmet...ShiT!...I mean Blaze, there we go, I wont be like Blaze and get all anal and butthurt if you call me TOK, or Randall for that matter. So let the whatever your going to do commence. Famous probably has some beautiful words, he always does doesnt he? I just love reading his posts, I go out of my way to read his posts.

Oh and by the way, if Peepshow ever gets off his fat ass and does something around here, like putting me on the block for the RTM, you all should keep a look out and give me like a mediocre rating:thumbsup:

I will stop boring you now with such a post. I have an RP to write, and who knows...there is still enough controversy around here...I may start up a column lol. KenFan and Tarv cant have all the comedic fun!

--Murk It

LadyHotrod

Oh yeah! You're thet guy who doesn't like me in "that other forum".

Gotcha.

Funny, you were being so friendly with me here, I would have never suspected.

Wrestling Station

For someone who says.. WHAAAAAAAAAAA several times....

anyway, the thing i still remember for good about you is the successful thread you made back in the day... After Hour?... was good, and creative imo.

LadyHotrod

For someone who says.. WHAAAAAAAAAAA several times....

anyway, the thing i still remember for good about you is the successful thread you made back in the day... After Hour?... was good, and creative imo.

If that first part was directed at me, I certainly don't think so. I just enjoy pointing out how different people can be and it's strange to me.

I don't give a shit who likes me or hates me in a forum. Boo fucking hoo. If I did, I would have either left this place a long time ago or stopped flaming people.

Nice try, though.

Wrestling Station

If that first part was directed at me, I certainly don't think so. I just enjoy pointing out how different people can be and it's strange to me.

I don't give a shit who likes me or hates me in a forum. Boo fucking hoo. If I did, I would have either left this place a long time ago or stopped flaming people.

Nice try, though.
actually i was pointing this to MaconX not you. T_T

Famou$ 187

Ok so like if you could be reincarnated...what would you come back as?

Because for those of you who dont already know, I am the reincarnation of The Outkast Kid. Haha...so for any of you who were wondering and couldnt put your finger on it, or for whose who knew, or for those that couldnt give a dying moose's last shit, thats who I am.

I was just tired of hiding and all that shit. I dont want to be someone else. I just wanted a name change because the day I thought up Macon X it seemed cooler then The Outkast Kid. But anyway, I just have a new look, I wont be like Bling...I mean Kid in the Helmet...ShiT!...I mean Blaze, there we go, I wont be like Blaze and get all anal and butthurt if you call me TOK, or Randall for that matter. So let the whatever your going to do commence. Famous probably has some beautiful words, he always does doesnt he? I just love reading his posts, I go out of my way to read his posts.

Oh and by the way, if Peepshow ever gets off his fat ass and does something around here, like putting me on the block for the RTM, you all should keep a look out and give me like a mediocre rating:thumbsup:

I will stop boring you now with such a post. I have an RP to write, and who knows...there is still enough controversy around here...I may start up a column lol. KenFan and Tarv cant have all the comedic fun!

--Murk It

:D. But real talk i'm just gonna be honest I think you got your name changed because I lost the Fuck You Thread yet you still got mad & left over that. Which I made fun of because that shit was funny. LMAO@you saying murk it.

Wrestling Station

Okay, I wasn't sure....You didn't quote and you posted after me so I thought it was for me.

You're lucky <_< >_>

:p
and i have long tail :shifty:
abpkbc.jpg

Reaction score
LMAO Famous. I didnt leave because of you. But nice try tho haha. And Piper, I take random sides...OH SHIT LMAO. LadyHotRod*** I take random sides. I just say what my fingers type tbh. Lol at Famous Loling at me for saying Murk It...........Just cuz I am white?

LadyHotrod

Why was calling me Piper funny? That is my username there....and? Weird...

A lot of people in wrestling forums call me Cat....regardless of my username because Cat is short for the first username I ever had in a wrestling forum and I guess it stuck.

I never try to hide who I am. No point....

Reaction score
I wasnt trying to hide it. I was just seeing who wouldnt know. Cuz like i didnt act proper or anything lol. Tarv learned...two neg reps later.........

But technically...using a username other then your actual name...is hiding who you are....