Reigns taking his "vitamins"???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Mark Wahlberg, Josh Duhamel and WWE superstar Roman Reigns were all dimed out as alleged customers of a now-imprisoned steroids dealer.

The dealer, Richard Rodriguez, named all 3 celebs during a phone interview he did, from prison. Rodriguez claims they used aliases to make the steroid purchases.

We've reached out to reps for Wahlberg, Duhamel and Reigns.

I'm not believing no jail house snitch

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
No receipts, no beliefs.

But god damn, this just gives Roman haters even more ammunition

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
As Dave Scherer and I discussed on the We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Name Show in the Elite section of PWInsider.com earlier today, there have been allegations lobbed towards Joe Anoa`i (aka WWE star Roman Reigns) by Richard Rodriguez, former owner of the Iron Addicts Gym in Miami, who is now jailed after having been arrested in February 2017 by the DEA.

Rodriguez named Reigns as one of his clients in a clip from a jailhouse interview with a documentary filmmaker that was released online but did not specify where or when Reigns allegedly did this.PWInsider.com did not previously cover the story due to the ambiguous nature of Rodriguez’ accusations.

Reigns issued the following statement to PWInsider.com this evening:

“I have never heard of Robert Rodriguez or Wellness Fitness Nutrition. I learned from the mistake I made nearly two years ago and paid the penalty for it. Since then, I’ve passed 11 tests as part of WWE’s independent drug testing program.”

Rodriguez was alleged to have been part of a ring that imported materials from China, had PEDs assembled in Arizona and then sold them out of Miami.

Reigns was suspended in June 2016 for a WWE Wellness Policy infraction, the cause of which has never been confirmed publicly by WWE.

Let the Roman haters try hate....goofs still try to cling to some fat fuck named MSL saying "I know guys in OVW who saw Cena's vials"....like that is some serious evidence.

Reactions: Cwalker

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I guess Roman just got his eviction notice on his yard nah. It's hard to prove Roman ever went to this guy, but I've seen plenty of athletes take some kind of pills to heal from injuries sooner than later. Roman has always looked pretty yoked out, as for Juvi Juice Mahal hmm I still have major questions on lol.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
They are tested by an independent third party....would really fuck up Aegis Sciences Corporation reputation if this was true.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Mark Wahlberg, Josh Duhamel and WWE superstar Roman Reigns don’t have to worry about a DEA probe into their alleged ties to a steroid dealer … because the law is on their side.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … the 3 celebs – who were named in a phone interview of imprisoned steroids dealer, Richard Rodriguez – won’t be investigated by the DEA because the agency doesn’t target alleged buyers of illegal drugs.

Instead, the DEA focuses its efforts on going after kingpins like Rodriguez – along with other traffickers, manufacturers and distributors
As we reported … Wahlberg, Duhamel and Reigns were all accused by Rodriguez of using aliases to purchase 'roids. Reigns has denied the allegations, and says he has no idea who the dude is. Wahlberg has also said the accusations are false.

Rodriguez is currently facing charges for conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids and money laundering.

Oddest thing about this is nobody even talking about the actors…people must still think pro wrestling is real.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Roman the biggest star of the 3; thats why.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Reactions: Cwalker

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Roman about to be the lead in Transformers 99, Superman punching Prime and Megatron sending these robots back to space and saving the world single-handedly.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Zero evidence....but ok.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Over the past few days, Bravo was walked back a bit on his Instagram, from once stating the video is finished, to now saying Roman Reigns used hundreds of aliases. Now on his Instagram, story, he’s providing one text message with Reigns name it, however it’s Luther Reigns.
Honestly, this is even better than if it turned out Roman was actually on the juice :lmao

Reactions: Deezy and Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock