Reigns laughing whilst in a headlock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Oh when did he do that?
On twitter. A fan posted the original video (the one of him laughing at Kevin's banter)
And Roman took to twitter to say "LOL I was laughing at the money he claimed he made. I made more in the shield" or something like that. Basically trying to make Kevin look like a chump by claiming he made more money. Which brought out big John to put Roman in his place since it is bad behavior to openly mock a guys earnings

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
On twitter. A fan posted the original video (the one of him laughing at Kevin's banter)
And Roman took to twitter to say "LOL I was laughing at the money he claimed he made. I made more in the shield" or something like that. Basically trying to make Kevin look like a chump by claiming he made more money. Which brought out big John to put Roman in his place since it is bad behavior to openly mock a guys earnings
I agree. What an idiot.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think that's fuckin funny. Owens is the king of trash talk.

Reigns twitter cover up seems a little silly, but whatever. Had to cover it up somehow I suppose.

I wouldn't look too far into all this. I would have had a hard time not laughing too if I was reigns. Owens is funny as hell.

Reactions: Prince Bálor