Reigns isn't ready - Stone Cold SAYS!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
He doesn't need to be 'ready'... He's main-eventing WrestleMania and is going to win the World Title.. It's hard to be ready unless you have experience in that top spot.

Reigns can get booed all he wants, WWE shouldn't be concerned with that.. Any handpicked guy by WWE is going to get booed.. WWE fans just think it's cool to go against the grain like that... I bet if a report came out tomorrow about Dean Ambrose being Vince's new favorite guy, his popularity will slowly diminish.
:ambrose2: I don't think so. They would likely say it is about damn time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ambrose is a boring fuck try hard with stupid ass facial expressions

there, I said it.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Every character is boring, aside from Lesnar and HHH. That's what happens when nobody gets across as authentic. It's hard to invest in anyone when the WWE doesn't let the wrestlers invest in themselves. They tried with Wyatt, but when he never wins it gets canceled out.

As for Austin's shoot, he's right. Rock would've never gotten over if they kept him as good guy Maivia. He needs to become a heel to get over as a face. Weird logic that when someone is bad and tells everyone to f themselves then they get cheered, but it works. Roman is more than capable to main event WM, he already has proven it. Sucks he's going to get booed, but WWE needs to cut their losses after that and turn him.

I'll never understand why they just didn't add the stip Shane & Vince had to Roman's match, though. Everyone loves Shane, and they probably would've cheered Roman by proxy. The crowd loves HHH, but they hate The Authority. They wouldn't have been as behind him as they're going to be.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He doesn't need to be 'ready'... He's main-eventing WrestleMania and is going to win the World Title.. It's hard to be ready unless you have experience in that top spot.

Reigns can get booed all he wants, WWE shouldn't be concerned with that.. Any handpicked guy by WWE is going to get booed.. WWE fans just think it's cool to go against the grain like that... I bet if a report came out tomorrow about Dean Ambrose being Vince's new favorite guy, his popularity will slowly diminish.

This is just an excuse by Roman fanboys/apologists for why he isn't over as they'd like him to be. If WWE gave a push to someone the vocal fans liked, there wouldn't be more than a fickle few that would rebel against it.